- - - - -

ketamine intranasal

ketamine antidepressant

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 irony

• 55 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:05 PM

My doctor prescribed this to me last week.   Compounding pharmacy made it, about 50 bucks.

Anyway, I think it is doing something.   the protocol is a squirt in each nostril in the evening every 3 days.   It comes on a little fast and doesn't last more than 15 minutes.  

I'm thinking a better protocol would be a single squirt every 15-20 minutes 4 times.

Anyone else trying ket intranasal?   Any results?

#2 ServousNystem

• 7 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:36 PM

I've had several ketamine infusions administered by a doctor inside a ket clinic. I had some good success but the results didn't last for long. I'V. infusions are also far too expensive to keep justifying going back there when the effects only lasted for a minimal amount of time. How did you manage to get a doctor to prescribe you intranasal ketamine? I would love to be able to do intranasal ket to cut costs but I have no clue who would be willing to prescribe it. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:56 PM

wow, people get prescription for intranasal ketamine? i guess only in california...

servousnystem, how long did it last and how did you feel on it meanwhile? i hear this whole IV thing is still in preclinical phase and its going through trials with people, you are still lucky to get it done without being in any trials

#4 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:34 PM

wow, people get prescription for intranasal ketamine? i guess only in california...

servousnystem, how long did it last and how did you feel on it meanwhile? i hear this whole IV thing is still in preclinical phase and its going through trials with people, you are still lucky to get it done without being in any trials

A few doctors offer outpatient IV infusions with costs ranging from $400-$800 per infusion. You can find some here: http://www.ketaminea...ider-directory/

I've had 6 done and they had a definite effect (feel "lighter", less anhedonia, suicidal ideations disappear)

Ketamine clinics are still ethically questionable, since the concept revolves around charging desperate patients a shitload of money for an experimental treatment.

#5 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:04 AM

what sucks is, its not perm change, you have to keep going there again and again. wow what a good business people would make with this! maybe its better to just do ibogaine just once and have some positive changes rather than keep going for ketamine

#6 ThreeKings12341

• 169 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:22 PM

what sucks is, its not perm change, you have to keep going there again and again. wow what a good business people would make with this! maybe its better to just do ibogaine just once and have some positive changes rather than keep going for ketamine

ibogaine sounds really interesting, do you think it can help people with emotional blunting?

#7 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 July 2017 - 02:21 AM

so i heard. it helped drug addicts and alcoholics which all have emotional blunting whenever they dont do drugs or drink alcohol so its pending to see personally

#8 ThreeKings12341

• 169 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:21 AM

so i heard. it helped drug addicts and alcoholics which all have emotional blunting whenever they dont do drugs or drink alcohol so its pending to see personally

sounds great but i wish it wouldnt be that dangerours

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 samson75

• 85 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:03 AM

To OP : what about the effects ? Do you felt a positive outcome from it ?

I have depression but did not benefit from 8 ketamine infusions, absolutly nothing.

If it helped you; were you taking AD ?

I ask this question because i was, maybe it's a reason why it did nothing to me.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users