Caffeine substitue which that doesn't make cortisol level higher

caffeine substitute cortisol.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grandmaster

• 217 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:31 PM

Hello

I have been dosing serveral nootropics and substances since year 2014 some worked some not. Caffeine from energy drinks(320mg per 1l that was standard daily dose) worked like miracle for me when i had some cognitive problems after possibly too long noopept usage. Incredibly imroved verbal fluency, logical thinking, possibly short term memory etc Now i see that they stopped working at the beginning of year 2017(high caffeine tolerance and using other substances than caffeine) and also long high caffeine usage made my face red when stressed and drinking alcohol, - now i dont have this problem since i stopped drinking them everyday and using most advanced anticortisol substances. Long caffeine usage made my cortisol level(i have read several papers about that) much higher and made my sleep quality much lower. Is there any substitute for caffeine that wouldnt make cortisol level higher and that hasnt any major side effects

#2 mateusbrasil

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:39 PM

fenugreek (Trigonelline, Diosgenin ...) has stimulating effects
(at least in rats).

Ihad read that trigonelin increases dopamine release by 136 ± 31.0% (in rats)

also appears to inhibit MAOA and MAOB 30 and 24% respectively (but once in hahaha mice)

but it also seems to have stimulant effects on humans
as it is one of the traditional uses of fenugreek.

although it will hardly be as potent as caffeine.

or, maybe a modafinil?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Grandmaster

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:15 PM

I was thinking about modafinil but im wondering if this brainfog and probably high cortisol wont make modefinil effects not noticeable

#4 mateusbrasil

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:08 PM

There's no way you know for sure, if you do not try.

you can also along with modafinil add l-theanine, which is scientifically known to lower cortisol and also soften the side effects of the stimulant.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Grandmaster

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:08 PM

There's no way you know for sure, if you do not try.

you can also along with modafinil add l-theanine, which is scientifically known to lower cortisol and also soften the side effects of the stimulant.

I heard that l-theanine may totaly delete stimulants effects like sunifiram. I ordered some sulbutiamine to try.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: caffeine, substitute, cortisol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users