Dizzyness/foggy mind in public places or after stressing situations

dizziness foggy public places cognition problems brainfog stress

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Grandmaster

• 217 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

Hello

After rather poor/bad experiences with nootropics i have dealt with nootropic-caused brainfog. Anyway after my bloodtests showed that i havent any vitamine defficency or lyme disaese i feel much better at night and im keep getting foggy and dizzy in public places like shops etc and also when under stress - university exams.

I thought that would be caused by energy drinks and caffeine that rised my cortisol levels - i used rhodiola rosea, ashwagandha and phosphatidylserine so cortisol-lowering substances and im not getting red on face while drinking coffe or alcohol like before this suplementation, but im getting still dizzy and foggy in public places as i wrote before but mostly in the morning, i usually feel much better and clear-minded in the night.

I also started dosing panax ginseng extract with vitamins yesterday as a substitute for caffeine and it makes me bit foggy which is really weird.....

Any thoughts how can i deal with this brainfog issues and dizziness?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dizziness, foggy, public, places, cognition problems, brainfog, stress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users