• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:14 AM

HCG is stupid

Right, what an intelligent argument!

That is not an argument. That is a declaration.  HCG is so stupid, I didn't feel an argument was even necessary. 

right again. you know the best and everyone else is stupid. you should run for a president, you know.

for everyone else, the choices of therapy are clearly stated here:  https://en.wikipedia...ki/Hypogonadism

more info can be found by simple googling.

• Agree x 1

#32 Eryximachus

• 74 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:51 PM

Here's a whole study on testosterone levels in suicide attempters with bipolar disorder...

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3810946/

Might make you rethink the idea of TRT.

Needless to say, a compound like Trenbolone, notorious for mood disturbances, is probably a bad idea...lol...

Like I said, trenbolone was a joke. I actually strong discourage ANYONE from taking it. It is a horrible drug, and the mood disturbances it has caused me have been life changing in the past, for the worst.  

But, lithium is well tolerated and if he truly has a thyroid issue, then T3, plus lithium, and TRT should probably be fine.   If not, there is always the sledgehammer: Seroquel. 

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#33 Anomie

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:05 AM

Here's a whole study on testosterone levels in suicide attempters with bipolar disorder...

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3810946/

Might make you rethink the idea of TRT.

Needless to say, a compound like Trenbolone, notorious for mood disturbances, is probably a bad idea...lol...

Interesting, I wouldn't have guessed there was a correlation between testosterone and mania and suicide. Luckily I've never had a manic episode, I only get hypomanic BPII. When I was younger I had some fairly intense hypomanic episodes but never became psychotic or anything terribly problematic. In the past decade or so my hypomania has been so mild as to be almost unnoticable. One thing though is if I get fairly hypomanic and good feeling I know a big depression and "correction" is coming in a couple days and I will pay dearly for it.

If I ever get on TRT I'll definitely keep this in mind that if I start having some unusually wacky moods that I need to be cautious. As long as it didn't trigger a manic episode or unbelievably bad depression I would likely be fine. I've never been seriously suicidal or attempted it, just felt terrible and been desperate to feel better. I've been having bad depression where I have suicidal thoughts but no intention of ever doing anything or acting on it like some do, that's never been my thought process on how to deal with it. Leaving family behind hurt would just be unthinkable, not really a solution.

• like x 1

#34 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:20 PM

Supplementing with zinc should probably help you...

#35 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:50 PM

Supplementing with zinc should probably help you...

way overrated. i used it for months and my T levels didn't budge. same with D3 and DHEA and even T gel (the little that absorbed probably decreased my own production). the only 2 things I tried that worked (proven by testing) were clomid and HCG. I also have some tamoxifen but haven't tried it yet. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#36 Anomie

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:37 PM

Been taking zinc, mangesium, D3, DHEA, fish oil, ashwagandha. Will take another test some time and see where its at, I was taking most of that back when I had my earlier tests.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users