Cure illnesses and ailments with sound frequencys

tag

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:30 PM

Z-App is a frequency generator app, built on the technology of Royal Raymond Rife. The common devices are better known as Rife Frequency Generators. These generators use frequencies to break down the protective walls of pathogens, much like a high music note breaks a crystal glass. This app includes more than 1300 sequences and 1400 frequencies. This app along with a device we designed and manufacture called Z-Amplifier (for more information visit http://www.zappkit.com)make a complete frequency machine. The Z-App generates and plays the sequences and frequencies and the Z-Amplifier connects to your phone or tablet and converts the audio frequencies to electrical frequencies that can be applied using electrode patches, metal cylinders, foot patches or crystal cylinders.

Read the reviews in the Google appetite, it uses binearial beats or isochronic tones which work for DNA renuwall and other things.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#2 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:15 PM

I'd really like to see the evidence for that.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Oakman

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:51 PM

As sound is "just another energy wave" the idea hold promise, but apparently no research exists for whatever reason. Too bad, but anyway the app is FREE to experiment with and looks very well done! Very nice and a lot of work on their part! Bravo!

#4 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:04 PM

Looks to me like the app is useless without the amplifier hardware that seems to turn it into something akin to a smartphone controlled TENS unit.  They do not seem to be promoting actually listening to the sounds (through earbuds or whatever).  They seem to be promoting the "electrical stimulation" angle.

I think the list of things it cures just on the testimonial page is all the information you need:

Cures/Prevents:

Arthritis

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Hepatitis C

Tooth infection

Post Operative Infection

Is there anything it can't do?

This thing has absolutely zero evidence behind it and is making enormous claims.

#5 Oakman

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:48 PM

You are obviously not an audiophile! The frequency generator alone is gold (2nd tab on the app), ignoring the sequencing and any suggested possible effects.

Regardless of whether the sequences do anything, so just how are they "making enormous claims"? The only claims I see are that it is a Rife generator with 0.0049% accuracy, then some anecdotal experiences of people using it? Beyond that the site says "they do not cure any disease or even its symptoms...rather, see a doctor."

I greatly appreciate the fact that this exists and with a bit of ingenuity one can experiment on their own.

And, it should be noted and is obvious for readers of this forum, the LACK of proof or research, does not prove the lack of efficacy, merely the lack of DB research $$. 

#6 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:11 PM

Indeed they are officially not making any medical claims for their device.  But if you don't think that putting numerous testimonials on your website from people claiming to have been cured by your magic gadget isn't "making enormous claims" I think you're being naive.  They are assiduous in avoiding making any claim for effectiveness in order to avoid regulatory entanglement from their government.  I understand that and have no issue with it as I think governments should generally stay out of these issues anyway.  But, they clearly mean to imply that this gadget is "good for what ails you".

BTW, their "0.0049% accuracy" claim is complete nonsense.  Accuracy in what?  Frequency?  Amplitude? THD? Intermodulation Distortion?  They don't say.  They just lay down a meaningless claim of "0.0049% accuracy" in the hopes it will impress the uninformed and therefore easily impressed.

And indeed, a lack of research does not prove that it doesn't work.  What other things would you like to try that have zero research behind it?  Perhaps sticking marshmallows up your nose will cure male pattern baldness.  There's certainly no research that says it won't.

• Agree x 1

#7 Oakman

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:01 PM

Indeed they are officially not making any medical claims for their device.  But if you don't think that putting numerous testimonials on your website from people claiming to have been cured by your magic gadget isn't "making enormous claims" I think you're being naive.  They are assiduous in avoiding making any claim for effectiveness in order to avoid regulatory entanglement from their government.  I understand that and have no issue with it as I think governments should generally stay out of these issues anyway.  But, they clearly mean to imply that this gadget is "good for what ails you".

BTW, their "0.0049% accuracy" claim is complete nonsense.  Accuracy in what?  Frequency?  Amplitude? THD? Intermodulation Distortion?  They don't say.  They just lay down a meaningless claim of "0.0049% accuracy" in the hopes it will impress the uninformed and therefore easily impressed.

And indeed, a lack of research does not prove that it doesn't work.  What other things would you like to try that have zero research behind it?  Perhaps sticking marshmallows up your nose will cure male pattern baldness.  There's certainly no research that says it won't.

From the web site... wasn't hiding anywhere (?) ...

• During the development of the Z-Amplifier we noticed that the accuracy of the frequencies generated by the Z-App Kit were far better than those produced by a conventional frequency generator. Multiple tests were made and in each case the error produced by the Z-App Kit was less than 0.0049%. Not only is it much more accurate, it is also very proficient in producing desired square waves (influencing the targets much more effectively ).

#8 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:25 PM

Fair enough ..... now riddle me this .....

What frequency do you need to cure or treat any specific illness? Is 7.367 kHz the proper frequency to treat a cold?  Is 13.768kHz the frequency to treat intestinal parasites?  Don't know?  Exactly.  Since there is no research that shows any effectiveness to treat or cure any illness much less any insight as to what frequencies to use we have meaningless accuracy.  So what exactly do we benefit from having 0.0049% accuracy?

BTW, that accuracy is not particularly impressive.  A common accuracy on a crystal oscillator is 50ppm.  That's 0.0050%.  

#9 Heisok

• 611 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:44 PM

Great discussion.

One other "lack of claim", but indication that it is a cure all is it's association as a Rife Machine. They claimed many cures. I will guess that I do not need to link to anything about Rife Machines, as there is plenty through Google.

From the Z company site:

"We just released a free app that contains frequencies that might work for the Ebola virus. We encourage everyone to download and use the app according to the instructions given on the app's main screen, and also please share it with your family and friends.
NOTE: We cannot and will not promise a cure from the disease or its symptoms. If you are sick, seek medical assistance"

Oakman,

As an Audiophile, do you think that the technology within the hardware and operating software within  the various Android devices running the software has the capability for that level of accuracy? Is there any Digital to Analog coverting involved? If so, further degradation of the signal would likely happen. The amplifier would be a class D as it is battery powered. They are not 100% accurate, so would further degradation happen?

Personally, I would not want to give support to a business which is throwing out hope for miracle cures to some of the most vulnerable populations. I happen to have a Rife style machine in my garage called the Photon Sound Beam. It is one of the techniques somebody in their 50's was talked into using to cure their liver disease instead of going with the medical standard of care. I wonder, should I post a picture of their "no medical claims" disclaimer? I do not think I need to mention the outcome.

Additionally: Simply by downloading a free application on Android, you agree to the rights needed to the various features of your device. They are listed. Download alone supports the company. No money need change hands.

Edited by Heisok, 17 October 2017 - 08:51 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#10 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:48 PM

Holy crap, I missed the Ebola thing.  

Yeah, if you've got Ebola virus let me suggest that you aren't going to cure it with a smartphone app and an amplifier.

BTW - how did they decide that they have a set of frequencies that "might" work for Ebola?  Is there some theory that predicts which frequencies treat which viruses?  Did they find someone with Ebola and experiment with various frequencies until they cured him?  How did they establish that these frequencies potentially treat Ebola virus?

They are very cagey by saying "we have a set of frequencies that might treat Ebola" but we don't claim to treat or cure any disease.  Utterly irresponsible would actually be a better word for it.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 17 October 2017 - 08:54 PM.

#11 Oakman

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:10 PM

Oakman,

(1) As an Audiophile, do you think that the technology within the hardware and operating software within  the various Android devices running the software has the capability for that level of accuracy? Is there any Digital to Analog coverting involved? If so, further degradation of the signal would likely happen. The amplifier would be a class D as it is battery powered. They are not 100% accurate, so would further degradation happen?

(2) Personally, I would not want to give support to a business which is throwing out hope for miracle cures to some of the most vulnerable populations. I happen to have a Rife style machine in my garage called the Photon Sound Beam. It is one of the techniques somebody in their 50's was talked into using to cure their liver disease instead of going with the medical standard of care. I wonder, should I post a picture of their "no medical claims" disclaimer? I do not think I need to mention the outcome.

(3) Additionally: Simply by downloading a free application on Android, you agree to the rights needed to the various features of your device. They are listed. Download alone supports the company. No money need change hands.

(1) No idea about the internals of my phone, obviously coming out the headphone jack, it's been converted to analog from digital. But importantly, it appears the app is outputting square waves, best I can tell listening, so is not terribly useful for audio testing either. 

(2) (3) I don't care. In any event, anyone gullible enough to believe something they read on the internets, with no proof to be found anywhere, well, P T Barnum had something to say about that.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#12 Heisok

• 611 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:33 PM

Oakman, I am saying this tongue-in-cheek, as I know darn well it was not what you meant.

"I don't care. In any event, anyone gullible enough to believe something they read on the internets, with no proof to be found anywhere, well, P T Barnum had something to say about that."

Yes, I agree that the company is another P T Barnum operation that unfortunately gets wide viewing on the Internet. Sad.

Edited by Heisok, 17 October 2017 - 09:38 PM.

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users