Photo

Petition- Make AOR provide their Ginger Extract again

aor ginger nausaea stomach problems gravol

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:15 PM

Hey guys I made a petition for AOR to bring back their ginger extract. Click the link with description of my reasoning below!

https://secure.avaaz..._again/?cIrHreb

When AOR had its ginger extract, it seemed to be far superior to the extract on the market today; for example, when I took it for severe nausea or stomach pain, it always made the nausea go away. When I asked them about why they no longer supplied it, they said it was because "gravol ginger took over the market". I don't buy that. Now that only Gravol is available, I feel like I have to take a triple dose and then it doesn't even necessarily work; hence my stomach kills. AOR's ginger extract was far superior to Gravol's. I think AOR needs to reconsider and boot up their Ginger extract again. The one with the Ginger shogoals (and gingerols i belive) and inside the pill there was a crystallized powder. It's important that this supplement be put back on the market for sufferers of stomach problems!

Edited by protoject, 15 October 2017 - 04:17 PM.

#2 dazed1

• 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:36 PM

I'm not sure how this secetion works, and if i'm allowed to, but try CO2 ginger extracted oil, its dirty cheap and blows away anything on the market.

P.S. Please do not use more then 1 drop per day max (mixed with oil) this is extremely potent and concentrated.

Edited by dazed1, 10 December 2017 - 02:38 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aor, ginger, nausaea, stomach problems, gravol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users