Photo

JDTic is available.

jdtic anxiety stress depression anti-addiction

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:11 PM

I e-mailed David Pearce who was probably the only person who has reliably trialed JDTic. There is information about it over at JDTic.com if anyone doesn't know about it. 

David Pearce is offering JDTic at 540 USD for 1g. I'm not interested in handling a group buy, but would like to know if anyone else is interested in purchasing a group quantity and dissolving it and shipping it to interested participants. I've tried getting some nootropic sellers on hand; but, it's too investigational for them to be interested in starting selling it. 

The ideal dose seems to be 100 micrograms every other day according to David Pearce. 

That works out to be around 56 years for every other day dosing for 1g quantity

If anyone else is interested, please post here in regards to if you intend to trial it and experiences. 

Again, this isn't a group buy, but just a PSA about it being available and if anyone is interested in trialing it.  

#2 Junipersun

• 70 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:14 PM

David Perace is located in europe, isn't he? Is he okay with you posting this on a public board? If shipping is within europe, I'm in for a test!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 peoplepleaser101

• 22 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:26 PM

I'm interested, and it's not even that expensive

#4 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:13 PM

Guys... read the text next to Redan/YadaYada's screen-name... he's scammed people in the past.

There's also the fact that JDtic was known to cause heart-issues, hence why research was then put into OTHER types of Kappa-antagonists.

Instead of going with this, I recommend that you check out some of the other kappa-antagonists and try them instead.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#5 peoplepleaser101

• 22 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:20 PM

Guys... read the text next to Redan/YadaYada's screen-name... he's scammed people in the past.

There's also the fact that JDtic was known to cause heart-issues, hence why research was then put into OTHER types of Kappa-antagonists.

Instead of going with this, I recommend that you check out some of the other kappa-antagonists and try them instead.

Pardon my ignorance, but what "other kappa antagonist"? Please share with me this information? :)

I know salvia divinorum and ketamine can be used as kappa agonists that will downregulate the kappa receptors, which we want. However, salvinorin A is quite dysphoric so I guess that is somewhat non-desirable. :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jdtic, anxiety, stress, depression, anti-addiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users