• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Does liposuction, cosmetic or otherwise improve disease?

plastic surgery

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 28 October 2017 - 03:33 PM

I talked to a dermatologist not long ago who told me that lipo was actually permanent and that the fat doesn't come back. Now, I'm thinking, why isn't it approved as a treatment for diabetes, arthritis, and so many of the other diseases that fat loss can help? Is it just the mindset of the people selling it? It would seem to me that combining lipo with other meds or therapies for moderating food intake after the fat isn't there to tell the brain to keep eating. Why has this technology remained so taboo?

• like x 1

#2 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:14 PM

Furthermore, does it reduce estrogen production since it is dependent upon fatty tissue?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 YOLF

• Topic Starter
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:21 PM

I would think that it absolutely does decrease estrogen. The more I've thought about it, the more I don't see why it shouldn't be covered given how much money it will save moving forward.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:01 PM

There was talk that you could simply inject certain natural chemicals like phosphatidylcholine into fatty tissue to permanently prevent fat storage there. I was looking to try it myself but curious why it is not done more often. If it proved to be possible then it could save a lot of time and effort trying to lose weight once in a while after binging on food.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plastic surgery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users