• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

something has happened to me after anti-psychotic, lost feelings, mental pain when effort

anhedonia mental pain loss of motivation antipsychotic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mike535

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:03 AM

after anti-psychotics, when i try to do something with effort, i start to feel some mental pain... toxic substances inside of me? the pain is really bad, it is always there but more felt when i do something that takes effort...

what is this curse, it is the worst night mare even, imagine somebody intravenously puts chemicals such as bleach to clean floor or car aromatic fuel or some pesticide.. by the way my anti-psychotic (fluphenazine decanoate) is made of pesticide.. and it's an injection.......

#2 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

FLUPHENAZINE??

Well, that's a first! A really old-school antipsychotic, which is quite weak and has multiple problematic side-effects, which is why it is no longer in use in multiple countries around the world - there's a crap-load of better antipsychotics to use.

With that said, why were you given Fluphenazine in an injection? The only use in most jurisdictions is for the treatment of schizophrenia, when there is an issue with compliance - did you refuse to take your medications?

As a side-note, I wouldn't worry about the Decanoate portion - Decanoic Acid is a naturally occurring compound in mothers-milk from multiple mammals, as well as a fatty acid - it can also be found in VERY HIGH amounts in Coconuts - coconut oil contains up to TEN PERCENT of this stuff! Yet it's not considered a hazard - in fact, many consider coconut oil a much more healthy alternative to other cooking-fats, and have been used traditionally for MILLENNIA.

Apparently our own bodies ALSO produce this compound, when entering ketosis - people on ketogenic diets have naturally occuring HIGH levels of this acid in their blood, and this is the reason why Ketogenic Diet works quite well for EPILEPSY - Decanoid Acid is a highly potent anticonvulsant.

Many, many compounds have been used for the manufacture, or as semi-potent pesticide's in the past - Citric Acid, the stuff from lemons, was once a semi-reliable pesticide, for certains pests. Citric Acid is in no way lethal to mammals, as I'm sure you're aware...

Right, back to your issues - I suggest you talk to your Dr's about problems with a lack of motivation and anxiety, and a dulling of cognitive processes.

The difficulty to motivate yourself may be connected to your antipsychotics - the best bet here, is to replace your antipsychotics with something better and add substances which improve negative symptoms, they are as follows:

Aripipazol

Brexpiprazol

Cariprazine

(the above are THIRD-generation antipsychotics, wherein Brexpiprazol has such an unusual mode of effect that it's considered the first in a new class of substances: SDAM's - Serotonin Dopamine Activity Modulator - they have a much better side-effects profile than crap like Fluphenazine - Brexpiprazole for instance, is the first antipsychotic to be officially allowed for the treatment of depression - that's HUGE!)

Ondansetron (anti-nausea pill - recently found to improve cognition in schizophrenics)

Vortioxetine (antidepressant, works partially like ondansetron, a 5ht3-antagonist)

Reboxetine (antidepressant, increases activity of norepinephrine, unlike typical antidepressants)

You may also have to come to a realization as well:

Schizophrenic psychosis causes permanent brain-changes and cognitive problems.

Many Schizophrenics are extremely, extremely resistant to this idea, that some of their cognitive issues are not as a result of their medications, but by their disease - that newer, and older yet forgotten, research have come to the conclusion that Schizophrenia is a form of DEMENTIA - a progressive pervasive disease which kills brain-cells - but still, it's the truth.

Psychosis is a feature of another form of dementia as well: Alzheimers. It's also a feature of Parkinson's disease - another neuro-degenerative disease.

Schizophrenia is, unless you have the NON-classic forms, i.e Simple Schizophrenia, Schizoidal Personality Disorder or Schizotypal Personality Disorder, a progressive disease - one of the symptoms that get worse, is a lessening of cognitive abilities - i.e Negative Symptoms. (admittedly, some schizophrenics whom have the paranoid variation do not experience cognitive decline to the same extent - instead it's the hallucinations that get worse with time)

What you're experiencing could to an extent be a result of damage to your brain from Psychosis - did you experience such an event? If so, you have to take this possibility into account.

Those symptoms can be conquered as well though, but it will take time and effort, with dedication from you and your psychiatrist. Raise the issue with her, and press her for further treatment of the issues you are describing - any of the compounds I listed could help with your issues.

Vortioxetine and Reboxetine can be dangerous without concurrent use of an antipsychotic though, it should be noted.

• Informative x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:22 AM

Please Mike listen to Stinkorninjor and stop spamming our discord with your articles about vaccines and naturopathy... it is not what will make you better

• Agree x 1

#4 mike535

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:41 PM

FLUPHENAZINE??

Well, that's a first! A really old-school antipsychotic, which is quite weak and has multiple problematic side-effects, which is why it is no longer in use in multiple countries around the world - there's a crap-load of better antipsychotics to use.

With that said, why were you given Fluphenazine in an injection? The only use in most jurisdictions is for the treatment of schizophrenia, when there is an issue with compliance - did you refuse to take your medications?

As a side-note, I wouldn't worry about the Decanoate portion - Decanoic Acid is a naturally occurring compound in mothers-milk from multiple mammals, as well as a fatty acid - it can also be found in VERY HIGH amounts in Coconuts - coconut oil contains up to TEN PERCENT of this stuff! Yet it's not considered a hazard - in fact, many consider coconut oil a much more healthy alternative to other cooking-fats, and have been used traditionally for MILLENNIA.

Apparently our own bodies ALSO produce this compound, when entering ketosis - people on ketogenic diets have naturally occuring HIGH levels of this acid in their blood, and this is the reason why Ketogenic Diet works quite well for EPILEPSY - Decanoid Acid is a highly potent anticonvulsant.

Many, many compounds have been used for the manufacture, or as semi-potent pesticide's in the past - Citric Acid, the stuff from lemons, was once a semi-reliable pesticide, for certains pests. Citric Acid is in no way lethal to mammals, as I'm sure you're aware...

Right, back to your issues - I suggest you talk to your Dr's about problems with a lack of motivation and anxiety, and a dulling of cognitive processes.

The difficulty to motivate yourself may be connected to your antipsychotics - the best bet here, is to replace your antipsychotics with something better and add substances which improve negative symptoms, they are as follows:

Aripipazol

Brexpiprazol

Cariprazine

(the above are THIRD-generation antipsychotics, wherein Brexpiprazol has such an unusual mode of effect that it's considered the first in a new class of substances: SDAM's - Serotonin Dopamine Activity Modulator - they have a much better side-effects profile than crap like Fluphenazine - Brexpiprazole for instance, is the first antipsychotic to be officially allowed for the treatment of depression - that's HUGE!)

Ondansetron (anti-nausea pill - recently found to improve cognition in schizophrenics)

Vortioxetine (antidepressant, works partially like ondansetron, a 5ht3-antagonist)

Reboxetine (antidepressant, increases activity of norepinephrine, unlike typical antidepressants)

You may also have to come to a realization as well:

Schizophrenic psychosis causes permanent brain-changes and cognitive problems.

Many Schizophrenics are extremely, extremely resistant to this idea, that some of their cognitive issues are not as a result of their medications, but by their disease - that newer, and older yet forgotten, research have come to the conclusion that Schizophrenia is a form of DEMENTIA - a progressive pervasive disease which kills brain-cells - but still, it's the truth.

Psychosis is a feature of another form of dementia as well: Alzheimers. It's also a feature of Parkinson's disease - another neuro-degenerative disease.

Schizophrenia is, unless you have the NON-classic forms, i.e Simple Schizophrenia, Schizoidal Personality Disorder or Schizotypal Personality Disorder, a progressive disease - one of the symptoms that get worse, is a lessening of cognitive abilities - i.e Negative Symptoms. (admittedly, some schizophrenics whom have the paranoid variation do not experience cognitive decline to the same extent - instead it's the hallucinations that get worse with time)

What you're experiencing could to an extent be a result of damage to your brain from Psychosis - did you experience such an event? If so, you have to take this possibility into account.

Those symptoms can be conquered as well though, but it will take time and effort, with dedication from you and your psychiatrist. Raise the issue with her, and press her for further treatment of the issues you are describing - any of the compounds I listed could help with your issues.

Vortioxetine and Reboxetine can be dangerous without concurrent use of an antipsychotic though, it should be noted.

i've been in a judical facility.. (where there people who from who are being judged in court, some maybe crimes i guess, etc)... and they gave to 80%, 85%, 90%, or 95%, i think almost to the entire facility injection fluphenazine...

i was over stressed before because i've been doing things and i was very stressed out which made it hard to function, over all i pretty felt good and had no need for drugs, for few months i've been stressed and nothing has happened to me, after anti-psychotic which gave me terrible side effects like severe anxiety with people who chased me, like inside hell and it's been pretty though inside this facility with these side effects, some more side effects which are over because fluphenazine decanoate injection.

some stayed.....

i was really over stressed from things i did which was pretty hard (harder when you have lots of adrenaline and it makes you exhausted from doing stuff.

the insomnia (no deep sleep) has been worsened with stress which made my sleep worse and caused other symptoms such as irritiation, etc.. i think..

we can talk some and i can give more details if you want in private...

Edited by mike535, 16 November 2017 - 07:47 PM.

#5 mike535

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:28 AM

I came to the facility by my self because i had to take a rest from stress. i did not want to take the medication and said i don't want this and shouted at my doctor too, but they still gave it to me, my doctor tried not giving me, but the other doctor still decided to give it to me, gave me other injection once (one time) instead of fluphenazine decanoate injection, then i received fluphenazine decanoate injection...

also some doc said that the psychiatrists in my area are bad or something like that (not accurately bad)...

Edited by mike535, 17 November 2017 - 01:18 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#6 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:57 AM

Poor Mike

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anhedonia, mental pain, loss of motivation, antipsychotic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users