Photo
- - - - -

split

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:24 PM

@ SV -- I am not Anthony Loera, but I have taken large doses (greater than 135 mg) of C60OO.

I have also bought at least 24 bottles from Vaughter, before I started mixing my own using SES 99.95%.

I have to say that Vaughter C60OO was extremely consistent, even the bottle I found that had sat for at least a year, had the same peppery bite in the back of the throat -- indicative of high quality EVOO with a high oleocanthal content.

I frequently left the C60OO I mixed (in a clear mason jar) sitting out after shaking to see how much more dissolved.

I never mixed under vacuum.

I personally think the short term intermittent light exposure when mixing your own C60OO, and or amber bottles stored in the cupboard has no real effect on C60OO, much less causes some toxic effect.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3
  • unsure x 1

#2 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:37 PM

Good to see you back Sensei, I hope you are well. Any chance you could update somewhere on year to date re c60 - or if off it, whether there has been retention of effects.

Thanks.

• Off-Topic x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 katzenjammer

• 292 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:00 AM

I have also bought at least 24 bottles from Vaughter, before I started mixing my own using SES 99.95%.

I have to say that Vaughter C60OO was extremely consistent, even the bottle I found that had sat for at least a year, had the same peppery bite in the back of the throat -- indicative of high quality EVOO with a high oleocanthal content.

I'm not taking c60 now, but when I was it seemed to me - subjectively  - that Vaughter's was the best.  Every time I came back to hers/his, the subjective effects I experienced were pronounced and way more noticeable than that of other preparations.  

• Disagree x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1

#4 andprosper

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:09 PM

I'm not taking c60 now, but when I was it seemed to me - subjectively  - that Vaughter's was the best.  Every time I came back to hers/his, the subjective effects I experienced were pronounced and way more noticeable than that of other preparations.  

Sorry katzenjammer, I can't seem to quote without getting the whole thing.This is the phrase I meant to capture:

Every time I came back to hers/his, the subjective effects I experienced were pronounced    

Does this imply that the effects you experienced did not decreased over time? Did the effects change?

Did you stop taking it because it was no longer doing anything for you or for other reasons?

I am new here, and I can not figure out how to move this to a more appropriate thread and not loose the quote. Perhaps anyone who is about to hit the "off-topic" button could pm me directions on how to do that? thank you

#5 katzenjammer

• 292 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:08 PM

Sorry katzenjammer, I can't seem to quote without getting the whole thing.This is the phrase I meant to capture:

Every time I came back to hers/his, the subjective effects I experienced were pronounced    

Does this imply that the effects you experienced did not decreased over time? Did the effects change?

Did you stop taking it because it was no longer doing anything for you or for other reasons?

I am new here, and I can not figure out how to move this to a more appropriate thread and not loose the quote. Perhaps anyone who is about to hit the "off-topic" button could pm me directions on how to do that? thank you

Hi there, 

The effects I experienced were:  a dramatic uptick in energy, decreased need for sleep, increased exercise capacity (aerobic and anaerobic) increased tolerance for alcohol, better skin tone, greater clarity of mind.  All nebulous and subjective I know.  Nevertheless, I would only take a dropper every three weeks or so.  I would feel it wear off over the ensuing weeks and I'd take another.  I cannot say that the effects changed appreciably over time otherwise.  I did rather get used to being "on" it though.   

However, when I tried other brands, I didn't experience the same benefits to the same extent.  Why?  I dunno.  Maybe it was placebo.  Maybe the olive oil is superior?  Dunno.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I stopped taking it because I became concerned - as many others here have - with the issue of toxicity, quality control, etc.  I am hoping those concerns will be allayed.  

nb:  you can delete any text you don't want quoted.  Also, you can simply cut and past a quote and start a new thread if you should wish to do so. 

#6 sensei

• Topic Starter
  • 929 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:53 AM

Good to see you back Sensei, I hope you are well. Any chance you could update somewhere on year to date re c60 - or if off it, whether there has been retention of effects.

Thanks.

Just the one bottle of left over Vaughter I downed sometime earlier this year.

I am embarking on an anti-oncogenic protocol starting in December and continuing for probably 3 months before I start back with C60.

Based on some recent discoveries, it seems that epigenetic and environmental effects are the predominant trigger for cancer.  

So, I am embarking upon a high dose liposomal vitamin c protocol (12-15 grams 4 times daily) (one 36 gram dose has resulted in 400 micromolar concentrations for several hours in the blood which are effectively toxic to cancer cells.along with ethanolic extract of lycium barbarum (wolf or goji barry) which has been proven to kill cancer cells while being entirely non-cytotoxic to normal cells.

https://www.livonlab...y_Published.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/26525080

Liposomal vitamin c passes through the intestinal and stomach wall and into the cell without causing diarrhea, and some studies show that higher levels of C -inside the cells can be acheived with liposomal versus IV.

I will likely start back on C60OO in Feb or Mar 2018 --   I plan to try and emulate the mg/kg dosage used on the rats -- just more frequently with respect to frequency versus lifespan -- meaning 135 mg/150 ml acute dose once every 1-2 months for my bodyweight

There are other elements I plan to add to my protocol including astragalus extracts and resveratrol analogues (which have recently been shown to cause senescent cells to revert to 'normal state' and even begin to divide again.

https://www.rdmag.co...ing-aging-cells

As far as lasting effects -- it has taken 2 years ( I stopped C60 in 2015) for the amount of gray I had in my beard, chest hair, and temples to return to the same level it was prior to me taking C60OO (started in 2014)

And my daughter returned from college and actually said to me "wow dad it looks like some of your hair is growing back" ( referencing my partial baldness) this was a few weeks ago.

For reference I am 46 in December

Edited by sensei, 16 November 2017 - 03:58 AM.

• Informative x 1

#7 andprosper

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:16 PM

Thanks for taking the time to give such a detailed answer, katzenjammer, and for the advice. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users