NSI-189 - gone bad

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AOIministrator

• 33 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:46 PM

So, this thread is for all the random BAD SHIT that has happened to you, in correlation with NSI-189 intake. Paresthesia, liver failure, brain cancer, strokes, UFO visits. Report it here, its the right thread! It doesn't mean that it *was* due to NSI-189, just that it *could have been*.

For me:

1. I snorted some batch of freebase, high dose maybe 100mg sometimes 20mg whatever. Thought it would be sort of psychedelic, sometimes, but not always. Saw patterns on my ceiling in the darkness and shit like that. Nothing spectacular. Was it impure? Just pretty strange.

2. Blurred vision in response to stress or mental efforts and super-weirdness related to ICP in combination with nicotine/smoking. Got feelings that vessels in my brain/eyes are going to pop. Seems sort of like nicotine tolerance would be reversed, or something. Now eating alpha-blockers: WEIRD.

Post more.

(Hint: yes, whatever random shit happens to some dude on the net, means that NSI-189 is the devil in powder. See reference.)

Edited by AOIministrator, 03 December 2017 - 09:51 PM.

#2 kanekiken

• 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:33 PM

Why tf would you snore it?
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users