• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Best, trusted and reputable bulk sellers?

bulk

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 dazed1

• 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:25 PM

What would be the best option, which site has the best track record, and do you trust bulk supplements, same as you would trust Jarrows, Now, LEF?

#2 dazed1

• Topic Starter
  • 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:20 AM

Anyone?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Oakman

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:53 PM

"What would be the best option, which site has the best track record,"

I mean really the only opinion that matters is your own. Do what makes sense. Read reviews and get other people's opinion and try to see if they’re fake. Then go fo it, trust your judgement, learn and continue. I’ve found differences between vendors, but bulk is a great way to buy.

"and do you trust bulk supplements, same as you would trust Jarrows, Now, LEF?"

I'm not sure what you mean exactly by “trust”, but on an "Am I willing to put this in my body level of trust", yes.

#4 dazed1

• Topic Starter
  • 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:49 AM

What i mean is are you sure that the ingredients are what they say? for example, LEF and Jarrows have great image and reputation to cost them if they do such things, however, "no one will care" if the same thing is done from the bulk supplier, or at least their risk is much less imho.

Why would i read reviews of some potentially bought reviews, when i can get first hand experience here from real users, and on top of that they also know what they are talking about?

Edited by dazed1, 09 January 2018 - 02:50 AM.

#5 budmerman

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

reddit is a great resource for finding reliable vendors.  members are very stringent and venders there will post 3rd party testing.

#6 Oakman

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:52 PM

I guess it's ok to mention names, so Bulk Supplements gets pretty much stellar reviews for all that it offers. I've bought a lot from them and never received anything I had reservations about. Amazon has tons of reviers for their products, I don't think they are all wrong, so I trust them explicitly.

• Informative x 1

#7 dazed1

• Topic Starter
  • 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:52 AM

I guess it's ok to mention names, so Bulk Supplements gets pretty much stellar reviews for all that it offers. I've bought a lot from them and never received anything I had reservations about. Amazon has tons of reviers for their products, I don't think they are all wrong, so I trust them explicitly.

How about pure bulk, since Bulk Supplements does not ship worldwide?

#8 Oakman

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:41 PM

I not ordered from them, but see no reason to doubt they are not legit, until proven otherwise.

#9 dazed1

• Topic Starter
  • 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2018 - 12:00 AM

I not ordered from them, but see no reason to doubt they are not legit, until proven otherwise.

I dont see as well, but im not sure.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#10 dazed1

• Topic Starter
  • 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:14 PM

Ok i just got HPLC test from the purebulk resveratrol, i'm not sure if the test itself is 100% reliable, but here goes

IGR6eoT.png

Is it possible to have 100% resveratrol?

Edited by dazed1, 12 April 2018 - 01:14 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bulk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users