going on Mianserin Soon

sert

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:23 AM

Hello .. Im starting Mianserin soon for my depression and social anxiety . Im just wondering if anyone have tried it? I know its similar to Mirtazapine. So if anyone has tried Mirtazapine how was that? I imagine they work the same .

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

#2 jaybird10 2

• 76 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:00 PM

I m on mirtazapine. My sleeps are very deep. The first month I was groggy during the day,dry mouth, bloated stomach,increased appetite. For me, all side effects go away after a month except for bloated stomach.  Arent you on Nardil? 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:04 PM

I m on mirtazapine. My sleeps are very deep. The first month I was groggy during the day,dry mouth, bloated stomach,increased appetite. For me, all side effects go away after a month except for bloated stomach.  Arent you on Nardil? 

when the hell did I say I was on Nardil bro? 
Does Mirtazapine do anything for your depression or anxiety? (if you have them).

• Unfriendly x 1

#4 jaybird10 2

• 76 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

I thought you had tried Nardil. Anyhow Mirtazapine is really amazing for anxiety. I was able to get off a daily benzodiazepine after starting it. It did lift my mood as well. It worked really fast for my anxiety like I'm talking 3-4 days and my panic attacks were gone. It took longer to

feel a mood boost but after 4 weeks I noticed depression lifting. I think it even gets a little better after 8 weeks too. When I first started it I think I remember my mood getting a little worse for a bit. Like I was more on edge and pissed off. I think it has something to do with

histamine because I experienced that with Seroquel too but it was worse on Seroquel. The pissed off edginess goes away after awhile though atleast it did for me. I'm only taking 15mg nightly. 

• Informative x 1

#5 jaybird10 2

• 76 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:38 PM

Dreams are pretty interesting on it too. When I first started it going to sleep was like getting ready for a drive in movie theatre. 

#6 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:50 AM

I read this drug as well as Amisupride can be great for DAWS. Any experience?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#7 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2018 - 02:53 PM

OP: you should not take it.

it can increase aggressiveness

https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Mianserin

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users