Tianeptine + Memantine for social anxiety

sad

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2018 - 04:52 PM

Would this be safe to take together daily? and has anyone used the 2 together how was it ?

#2 Velociraccoon

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:00 PM

Yes, I take 5mg of memantine daily and 25mg of tianeptine sulfate three times a day.

Before I started taking memantine, my tianeptine dosage was 50mg sulfate 3x a day. The memantine seems to have not only contributed an anti-anxiety effect that I did not get from tianeptine alone, but has halved the dosage required for the tianeptine to be effective at relieving depression from seasonal affective disorder.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:14 PM

Yes, I take 5mg of memantine daily and 25mg of tianeptine sulfate three times a day.

Before I started taking memantine, my tianeptine dosage was 50mg sulfate 3x a day. The memantine seems to have not only contributed an anti-anxiety effect that I did not get from tianeptine alone, but has halved the dosage required for the tianeptine to be effective at relieving depression from seasonal affective disorder.

5mg is enough? How long have you been taking this combo?

Isnt tianeptine twice a day enough since its sulfate? I thought with sodium you had to take 3x.

but yeah this is my dream combo for anxiety.... two of the most potent anxiety killers for me.

did you come up with this combination on accident or from trying various drugs?

Edited by farshad, 06 February 2018 - 08:16 PM.

#4 Velociraccoon

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:25 AM

I have been experimenting with various substances for quite some time now. I plan on upping my memantine dosage to 10mg eventually but I just recently started taking it so I don't want to go too quick because I don't want to deal with the brain fog.

I take the sulfate 3 times a day because even though it does last longer than the sodium, it still doesn't last long enough to keep a smooth level with just twice a day.

I also take ksm-66 (ashwaganda extract) And it takes a couple of weeks to start working but it has made stressful situations much easier to seal with calmly. Very subtle though.

#5 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:38 AM

sulfate is so much weaker, im surprised you dont dose it 10 times a day honestly. its such a good gimmick. yes, the sodium version comes on quick and lasts about an hour and you have to dose more often, but at LEAST you can feel it! sulfate doesnt even exist honestly, people are wasting their money on that version. might as well try the acid version which claims to be more stable sodium version that i havent honestly tried but anything is better than sulfate

Edited by hazy, 07 February 2018 - 05:39 AM.

#6 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:57 AM

sulfate is so much weaker, im surprised you dont dose it 10 times a day honestly. its such a good gimmick. yes, the sodium version comes on quick and lasts about an hour and you have to dose more often, but at LEAST you can feel it! sulfate doesnt even exist honestly, people are wasting their money on that version. might as well try the acid version which claims to be more stable sodium version that i havent honestly tried but anything is better than sulfate

Where are you buying tianeptine sodium? I just got sulfate at Nootropics Depot and want to try sodium, but it looks like they only have sulfate.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#7 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:33 AM

bluebrainboost has it at 99% purity

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users