• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Post lyme disease treatment advice...diet, bpc 157 and or?

gut inflammation liver detox lyme peptide

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bd-kelle

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:35 AM

Hey everyone,

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and respond to my post. I’m a 23 year old (otherwise healthy) male who was diagnosed with lyme disease about two months ago. After undergoing an intense supplement/herbal/energetical therapy cleanse and detox, my docotor confirmed that the lyme had left my body. However, I am still experiencing all of my original symptoms, including random shaking, a neck tremor, intense brain fog, a really infammed gut/liver/kidneys, etc. I’m struggling to determine my next course of action — has anyone reading his post dealt with lyme? — have you tried dietary changes to help heal your system? I’m also curious if bpc 157 would be a good option for me? I already eat a fairly well balanced diet that is exclusively organic/non gmo, as well as taking about 15 relevant supplents a day (including probiotics). I guess, in general, I’m seeking any lyme, dietary, or other advice that you might have for me.

Thanks for your time,

-Braden

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gut, inflammation, liver, detox, lyme, peptide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users