- - - - -

The curse of noopept/piracetam/pramiracetam

noopept nootropics

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Coffeee

• 199 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:47 AM

I see a number of newer threads of people on Reddit who have sexual issues after taking these nootropics, years ago no one took it seriously, does anyone have any hard data on how to fix this issue or what is the cause of this.

#2 Coffeee

• Topic Starter
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:53 AM

Pramiracetam suppresses propyl endopeptidase, anyone know how to reverse this

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Coffeee

• Topic Starter
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:11 AM

I popped wayy to much of this junk when I was 25 and it ruined my ability to have great natural erections. I probably took it everyday, I used to buy it in BULK. I trusted what I read on the internet saying there's no side effects.

I see reports of people saying that their girlfriends are complaining that they don't know what's going on with their erections, I also write a few reports of nutjobs to enjoy the loss of libido to focus on other things in life, good for them but I prefer to have a life with more sex, they could go read all the novels they like I rather have sex.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Coffeee

• Topic Starter
  • 199 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:43 AM

You could see how my profile was rated and all the negative attacks i was getting accuses of being a troll when i started posting about this 5 years ago. Now its an issue that has popped up ALOT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users