• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

How to reverse premature wrinkles and balding?

forehead wrinkle lines balding

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gediminas Jesinas

• 57 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:01 PM

Hello. I noticed that I got lines and balding going on in forehead area already by age 25-26. In general I was living healthy lifestyle although mentally I'm not fine. I had lots of stress, insomnia, negativity and spending time under sun what might have caused premature aging. Forehead lines actually are from thinning colagen layer. After discovering psoriasis I went to dermatologist for consultation. Doctor told that premature balding might be caused by too much testosterone. I'm vitamin C, as well foods rich in vitamins A and E that are good for skin. I'm also thinking about supplementing helluronic acid, trough I eat root vegetables that contain it too. I tried needling forehead lines what was written to stimulate colllagen formation although that doesn't seem to work. What else I could try?

#2 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

You could try two monthly.extended fasts for autophagy

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:55 AM

When I got my ketaconazole shampoo (for dandruff/ seborrheic dermatitis) I read it might be somewhat useful in preventing baldness. https://en.wikipedia...#Off-label_uses

Article also reminded me about DHT (dihydrotestosterone) being a main cause of balding (which indeed if I'm not mistaken does convert from testosterone), that's what I heard everyone say. I don't have balding problems but but I did read through some threads about people lowering their DHT with drugs, and I'm not sure if that is a great idea, but maybe there is something to just put on the scalp for a similar effect

Edited by Keizo, 04 March 2018 - 11:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users