- - - - -

The Centaur Regimen

regimen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:51 PM

Here and further I will write using Google translator)

Hello!

I came to this forum to talk about my own program to extend life.
I will try to write simply. Reason: Google translator does not always translate qualitatively. I want you to understand what I'm writing.
I know English not as well as I would like. I ask you to forgive me if someone is not so comfortable.
So, let's begin ...

---

My presentation has the following features:

1. My program is different from the one normally used on the forum.

Cause:

A) Some drugs and medications were not considered on this forum. Perhaps you did not even think about them.
B) I found errors in some programs

- unsuccessful choice (use of one of the drugs can lead to cancer)
- not the most effective solutions (take one form of the drug, but more effectively another form).
- take drugs that do not work (studies are paid for, but the effectiveness is extremely low or the drug is completely ineffective).

2. I will present my program step by step.

Causes:

A) before the choice, I carefully study what I will drink. The degree of analysis is high.
B) I'm researching competitors for those additives that I chose if there is an alternative. Degree of analysis - medium
C) I study the compatibility of drugs with each other (theoretical). After that I determine when, how much and for how long I will take it.
D) I conduct testing on my body, after which I conduct the analysis on the basis of sensations. The degree of analysis is from medium to high.

3. I will write my program gradually, considering in detail each of the preparations.

Causes:

A) I want you to see how I build my analysis (see my logic)
B) I wish that you saw what alternatives I was considering, and why I discarded them.
C) I want you to understand the effectiveness of the form of the drug that I chose.
D) If the drug you do not know, then acquaintance will be justified: in one place you can read its advantages and make a choice whether to accept it or not.

---

If you are interested, please comment.

Spoiler

Edited by Kentavr, 21 February 2018 - 10:02 PM.

#2 Kentavr

• Topic Starter
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:06 PM

Please move my topic - here:

http://www.longecity.../238-regimens/ 

:)

Edited by Kentavr, 21 February 2018 - 10:32 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: regimen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users