• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Mind's Blog

Photo

Muscle development

Posted by Mind , 19 April 2008 - - - - - - · 2,944 views

OK, I am at the end of my gaining cycle. It was difficult, but I enjoyed it because it is wonderful to see results so quickly. I guess this is true for any endeavor in life. If you find some business/employment that makes you money, and it is noticeable (not just living paycheck to paycheck), then you are more likely to keep at it and amplify your...

Photo

Personal Development Experiment

Posted by Mind , 25 December 2007 - - - - - - · 3,268 views

December 15th. 6'3", 164.5 lbs (74.8 kg). Max bench=185. Max squat=245.

Every year I go through a cycle of gaining and losing weight. I lose it all in the summer when I am busy with outdoor activities and then I gain it back (muscle) in the winter/spring when I have more time for the gym. I have a pretty high metabolism so it is tough to gain...

Photo

Helping Research

Posted by Mind , 17 December 2007 - - - - - - · 4,143 views

Saw this story today (pretty cool video by the way), and it made me think about ideas...ideas as to how Imminst can contribute to life extension research. In the back of my mind, thoughts have always been rumbling around as to how Imminst members could leverage...

Photo

A Tribute

Posted by Mind , 01 December 2007 - - - - - - · 2,751 views

As I watch over Imminst finances for another month I notice the organization is about to cross the $50,000 dollar mark. This is a sign increased advertising revenue and a relative lack of spending during the last couple of years but mostly a sign of the generosity of Imminst members. Some of you have been donating each year for nearly five years. A...

March 2024

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users