• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

brokenportal's Blog

Photo

Amp up the discussion create more, communication is a powerful tool for fighting aging

Posted by brokenportal , 01 April 2009 - - - - - - · 1,022 views

Help progress the cause discussing it more. Discussion, communication, collaboration is the lifesblood of any cause. If you cant find an action topic to comment on, make one. If you cant think of a good topic to post then think about it until you do, or ask somebody for help. They say that genius isnt in finding all the right answers, but in asking all the...

Photo

- and so said the universe.

Posted by brokenportal , 27 January 2009 - - - - - - · 1,092 views

This is a creative writing peice that is pro life extension written with Metallica song titles by the character "theUniverse":

The four horsemen ride, bringing the creeping death, things will fade to black if you do not Escape. The harvester of sorrow is the thing that should not be, it is a master of puppets. Do you want to...

Photo

The race is on and here comes the Immortality Institute in the back stretch.

Posted by brokenportal , 27 January 2009 - - - - - - · 830 views

Some wait to see clearly until the rain is gone to get moving with aspects of the Radical Indefinite Healthy Life Extension cause (RainHelix). What are they waiting for? Put on your goggles and dive right in, go, go, go! The race is on and here comes our generations in the back stretch, aging, is going to the inside, AGI just bumped the pro-aging...

Photo

2009 here we come, an optimistic diatribe on the state of the cause.

Posted by brokenportal , 06 January 2009 - - - - - - · 981 views

1/5/09 This started off as an addition to the personal "diary" I keep on my computer. Wow, the progress for the cause has really been doing all I dreamed it could, and even what it would be, around this time. Things are picking up so fast that I feel enough progress to update this topic even though I just did like a week ago. I, we all stuck with...

Photo

A story about what it means to be alive. Needs some editing.

Posted by brokenportal , 12 December 2008 - - - - - - · 2,158 views

A story analogous to what it means to have stumbled upon existence.

The Broken Portal

Captain and crew float through an abyss of pitch black, you can hear talking in the void.

"This blackness is to much for me to take, it's a dark evil, will it ever end?"

"I don't know private." Sobs a...

Photo

Death is...

Posted by brokenportal , 04 December 2008 - - - - - - · 1,437 views

Stumble upon infinite wonder. Then embark upon its vast wonderous meaning. Then take a story about it that hasnt even begun to scratch the surface of what is going on, that took every single minute of 80 years to read and write, and throw it away. That is what death is.

Photo

the big requisite 8

Posted by brokenportal , 03 December 2008 - - - - - - · 6,492 views

To know:
- the nature of infinity
- if there is a god, gods, no god, or something else
- how we got here
- how the universe got here
- what all else is out there like hover ability, light speed, aliens, populated galaxies, dimensions or whatever there may be.
- to know the all forms and extents of all pleasures current and undiscovered.
- to fulfill all...

Photo

remix of MLKjr's I have a dream speech with life extension theme

Posted by brokenportal , 29 November 2008 - - - - - - · 4,000 views

A new dream

We stand in the midst of the greatest and most crucial cause ever undertaken in the history of humanity.

At the beginning of life, a great feat occurred that we owe our existence too today. Out of the long dark abyss of eternity came life. Where ever that life came from, that glorious time opened up an indescribable opportunity that we call...

Photo

remix of Eisenhowers d day letter with life extension theme

Posted by brokenportal , 29 November 2008 - - - - - - · 1,657 views

Researchers, Marketeers and Philanthropists of the Aohelix Expeditionary Force!

You are about to embark upon the great crusade, to which humanity has striven these many centuries and possibly even eons. The eyes of all of existence, the eyes of gods and forces in the universe if there be, of all of infinity and eternity, past present and future are...

Photo

You are "Aubrey deGrey"

Posted by brokenportal , 20 November 2008 - - - - - - · 1,996 views

We think of Aubrey deGrey as a well versed on point pioneer of life extension science and meme. We sure wish there were more Aubrey deGreys. We all would be Aubrey deGrey if we could.

He has cut through to the heart of the problem of aging and helps illuminate the paths to its solutions for the world. Hes also pretty damn good at breaking through the pro...

March 2024

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Comments

Twitter