• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

brokenportal's Blog

Photo

Martin Luther King had a dream, and so do we.

Posted by brokenportal , 16 February 2008 - - - - - - · 999 views

Civil rights worked, they really worked. Its like a blessing from God, if there is one. Its like inventing the flower. Their work, sweat and tears paid off. Their marching, their being jailed, their being hosed, their being killed and humiliated for what they believed in and fought to make a reality worked. Their rhetoric’s worked, their rhetoric’s got...

Photo

Father time, more impressed by frogs that manage to jump from bucket to land at his feet?

Posted by brokenportal , 03 February 2008 - - - - - - · 2,085 views

If time is a river, and all of human history is a vast river then lets say we had a being like a hypothetical father time who's perception made him see that vast river as though it were enough water to fill a bucket.

So as hes walking along one day he notices a bucket spill over and watches the water of our hundreds and hundreds of modern and thousands...

Photo

How much existence? Lyrics Im working to turn into a song, about life extension.

Posted by brokenportal , 24 January 2008 - - - - - - · 1,834 views

HOW MUCH EXISTENCE?

How much existence are you working to quench, as we ride the flow, and the tide rolls toward the shore to create a fate for our souls as obliterated holes in this place we came to face, but will soon be in no more? How much time, do you work to put the reigns on? Its insane all the days gone, didnt even feel them slip away, and now...

Photo

Culture conditions a person to accept whatever its fundamentals are as right.

Posted by brokenportal , 20 December 2007 - - - - - - · 636 views

The meat industry conditions generations of babies being born to eat meat. They condition their minds to think its right and their bodies to adapt to it. Humans adapt, and slowly we can adapt out of it.

It seems pretty compelling to me that the supporting of the meat eating culture makes it easier to support war in the same kind of way that if...

Photo

I wish our chemical physiology would match the intensity of reality.

Posted by brokenportal , 20 December 2007 - - - - - - · 2,226 views

I think that if our bodies reacted fully to what is going on here with existence, if our wonder and awe and stuff like that were expressed in the same way that something on a much smaller scale like, seeing your girl friend for the first time in a long time is, or how we would react to seeing somebody die in front of us or whatever, that it would kill us,...

Photo

If we could go to the grave yard and bring all people that wanted be alive back then using hypothetical power how long should let them be back for?

Posted by brokenportal , 16 December 2007 - - - - - - · 661 views

If we had the power to bring bodies that wanted to, up out of the grave and bring them back to life with health then what time scale should we give them if we hypothetically could? Maybe 50, or 100, or 150 years? Ide say probably 150 years, what do you think?

No of course not, if we had the power why would we ever want to try to impose any sort of time...

Photo

If you found out you had a week to live and you won the lottery that day would you put the money in your account and go shop at good will?

Posted by brokenportal , 16 December 2007 - - - - - - · 630 views

Don’t aim too low in this life. Aiming low in a universe so full of diverse splendor and wonder is like finding out you have a week to live, winning the lottery that day and then shopping at good will and not bothering to ask if your lottery winnings could help expedite a cure for your ailment.

Aim high. The universe is your playground. If you would only...

Photo

Planet after planet brimming with potential, not interested to stick around to see pioneered if you can?

Posted by brokenportal , 16 December 2007 - - - - - - · 2,898 views

Do you know how full of opportunities this world is? It is jam, packed, with so many things, things you haven’t even thought of yet. Theres SO many that you wont even have time, with your current life span to even think anything up beyond more than a small percentage of them. That’s just THIS, planet……

Theres an entire mind blowing universe full of planets...

Photo

This is where Im at, find me

Posted by brokenportal , 12 December 2007 - - - - - - · 948 views

I am going to add all of my myspace life extension blogs here over time, but in the mean time I implore whoever may read this to connect to me if you may by going to my myspace at http://myspace.com/u...ifeextensionist and by going to...

Photo

Finding my niche of people to work with

Posted by brokenportal , 12 December 2007 - - - - - - · 645 views

How do I work on ideas? I have ideas, I need people to help me with them. I have friends around me, but none of them want to work on life extension ideas. I feel like a gold miner with no posse to ride with out west. Im sick of being a life extensionist with no life extension minded friends/partners, whatever you want to call it, to actively commune with...

March 2024

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Comments

Twitter