• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Prologue: Research

Posted by Artemis Beoulve , 06 July 2014 · 2,468 views

nootropics
Ah, life! Life is decent and going in a good direction! Now, I will have the proper funds to attempt a solid nootropic stack! There are several fascinating nootropics that have caught my eye, as of late, and I would enjoy some feedback to see if these nootropics are compatible! Of course, I also request some methodology to cross the Blood-brain barrier as, from some light reading, that will be problematic for several of these. 

Oh, right, the list!

• Armodafinil
  • Centophenoxine
  • Coluracetam
  • Huperzin A
  • Noopept
  • Picamilon
  • Sulbutiamine
  • Sunifiram
  • Vinpocetine

And would Coluracetam be enough to prevent the "Burn-out" in this build? Haha, though I do hope I'll get feedback, I'll research this on my own, as well!

Organic D3 I'd say shadows those drugs, as long as you have Magnesium, Phophatidyl Choline, and a quality vitamin like Nexgen. oh salmon oil as well. D3 gets made into a super hormone that regulates 2 thirds of ALL your cells DNA. FACT. It also is a strong happy maker. Check out my post for more info. Don't be a mug on a drug, n get your hair cut lol

Not sure about some of these... picamilon and vinpocetine have side effects. Simple 5:1 blueberry extracts work better IMO. Centro gave me headaches when I tried it... Go for AGPC. Sulbutiamine is unreliable and only works for about 6 months. Thiamine HCl will work all the time. IIRC you have aspergers? You might be a modafinil non responder. You should get your genome sequenced and get an idea of what will and won't work before you go spending money on all of this stuff. Not sure about the rest.

Trackbacks for this entry [ Trackback URL ]

mutual funds list from mutual funds list

Tracked on Nov 16 2014 11:05 AM

MyBlogLog

March 2024

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Twitter

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users