• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Eerie Flickering (Darkly Origins)

Photo

Finally, I've constructed a website, but there is much work to be done! Please view it and give me some starter-traffic.

Posted by Darkly Origins , in Biological/Mathematical Concepts, My Poetry; 04 February 2016 - - - - - - · 2,511 views
http://t3tinnovations.com/ and 9 more...
http://t3tinnovations.com/  ABSTRACT
Here, I say to you, the darkest poetry conceivably available on the deep-web, is within your reach. Long have I yearned and searched for a manner in which I could express myself to the world – where I could share (in pretentious arrogance) the most beautiful and darkly abstract, esoteric and profound of lite...

Photo

Suicide: a growing concern among society(s);.

Posted by Darkly Origins , in My Poetry; 10 October 2014 - - - - - - · 1,974 views
suicide, sociology and 7 more...
Suicide: a growing concern among society(s);

Forwarded; suicide, it has always existed, and always will - it has always been sad, and tragically veiled, however, - as of recently it has been growing in intensity, accumulative in statistics, exponential in count - and I feel as though the concept is growing in boldness among young peoples. I graduated...

Photo

The Enveloping (Embrasure of Consciousness) My darkly lit eulogy…

Posted by Darkly Origins , in My Poetry; 04 October 2014 - - - - - - · 1,845 views
dark poetry, poetry, eulogy and 2 more...
The Enveloping (Embrasure of Consciousness)

My darkly lit eulogy…

Eulogy ; as the life slowly faded from his pale brown eyes, mine began to cry. When he died, I realized all love was lost, when I saw his body become lifeless, all faith was lost; and I knew at that moment, all such hope was truly lost. I knew now, I’m truly susceptible to fate;...

Photo

Personification;

Posted by Darkly Origins , in My Poetry; 04 October 2014 - - - - - - · 1,846 views
poetry, sentimental, dark
I am presenting this pencil, as this pencil is a representation of my persona. The pencil is basic, and also simplistic in appearance; but its’ underlying fiber is finite, such as we, mankind. We are finite in the sense of lifespans and longevity. We as people also appear to be basic, simplistic in appearance.

We also share a common founding-factor, be...

MyBlogLog

March 2024

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Twitter

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    madmax106
    26 Sep 2023 - 08:41