• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Biological Replacement of Elements Theory

Posted by John Bumpus , 10 October 2019 · 3,618 views

minerals toxic metal heavy nutrition triage theory replacement longevity micronutrient

Excerpts from my original blog post, to read the whole post and see sources, please visit the original article found here: https://www.johnbump...lements-theory.

"The “Biological Replacement of Elements Theory” (BRET) is the most essential concept behind the Integrative Mineral Balancing program. It is crucial to understanding longevity, how minerals interact in the body, and how the ‘natural detoxification of toxic elements’ works. This theory is the core of my research, which is continuously studied and expanded upon by myself, and the purpose of this article is to outline the basic concept."

"For each metalloenzyme in the body, there is a mineral that is most effective to activate or form a component of the enzyme. This is called the preferred element for that enzyme. There is also an order of preference, with a second-best, third-best etc. The reason that preferred and less preferred elements can take each other's place in biological processes, is due to a concept called “molecular mimicry”. These less preferred elements or substitutes often share similarities in the number of electrons found in the electron shell, or valence, which allow them to perform similar functions."

"heavy metals serve as a back-up system. When the primary nutritional minerals are insufficient to protect the person, Nature uses substitutes. For example, lead can substitute for some of the functions of calcium. In bones, lead can substitute for calcium if calcium is deficient or cannot be utilized. Of course, lead will also make the bones brittle, but this is just a price that must be paid for using a back-up system. Then there is cadmium. Few realize that cadmium raises sodium levels. It is a toxic metal. Nevertheless, it is frequently retained in the body to support adrenal activity. In this way, it helps the individual avoid a burnout”.

"BRET appears to be entangled with or perhaps even an extension of the Triage theory that was developed by Dr Bruce Ames. Triage theory is the concept that essential nutrients are organised and utilised by the organism in such a way that when these micronutrients are limited, the functions required for short-term survival are of a higher priority than the functions of less importance (source). Throughout history, micronutrient deficiencies would be common over time. As a result, short-term survival favoured reproduction, rather than long-term health, supporting progeny (source) over longevity".

This a fascinating Subject  that I have never understood till now   .  I make ormus from Dead sea salt it has 83 monatomic elements I have taken it daily for over 4 years .  I sell it here in Ecuador and I have seen many people have great results with it .  Now I understand more about why because these monatomic elements are very easy to absorb they easly displace those Toxic elements that are needed when the good elements are not there for the body.

Photo
John Bumpus
Dec 11 2021 09:31 PM

This a fascinating Subject  that I have never understood till now   .  I make ormus from Dead sea salt it has 83 monatomic elements I have taken it daily for over 4 years .  I sell it here in Ecuador and I have seen many people have great results with it .  Now I understand more about why because these monatomic elements are very easy to absorb they easly displace those Toxic elements that are needed when the good elements are not there for the body.

I am glad that you enjoyed this article and found it useful for you. 

Photo
Maria Poland
Apr 03 2023 05:05 AM
How does Cenforce 100 mg work?
Cenforce 100 mg is a medication used to treat impotence in men. It works by boosting the flow of blood to the penile region of the body. This aids men in gaining and maintaining an erection. It's one of a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
Researchers accidentally discovered the ability of PDE 5 inhibitors to improve erectile dysfunction in men while examining its potential use for hypertension and angina.
You can take it on an empty stomach or with a meal. You should take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Take it approximately an hour before any sexual activity. Although working time varies from person to person, it usually takes between 30 and 1 hour.
Once you are sexually stimulated, this drug will assist you in acquiring an erection. However, this medicine will not help without any sexual stimulation. Do not take this drug more than once a day. If you are using ED tablets for the first time, start with a lower dose, such as 25 mg or 50 mg, and gradually increase to 100 mg of Cenforce.
Cenforce 100 pills are not for females. Taking it alongside nitrate-based medicines can be harmful (often given for chest pain or angina). Avoid taking this medicine if you have serious heart or liver issues, recently had a stroke or heart attack, or have hypotension (low blood pressure). Avoid driving after taking this medicine, as this medicine can make you dizzy. While taking this medicine, avoid consuming alcohol since it raises the risk of adverse effects.
Cenforce 100 mg blue pill has an active compound called Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil treats erectile dysfunction by inhibiting the activity of phosphodiesterase type-5, a substance that is naturally present in the penis.
While engaging in sexual activity, Sildenafil Citrate assists in widening (relaxing) the blood vessels. Consequently, there is an increase in the volume of blood flowing through the penile area of the body. This mechanism assists men in getting and maintaining a solid erection.

Where to buy Cenforce 100 Mg online?
This medication is available to order online here at trustedmedz.com, a genuine & trustable generic store that provides fast delivery in the USA, UK & Australia. Well, you can also choose another online medication store like us but always check if is it genuine & has good customer support & reviews.
Click here to visit our site:Trustedmedz online medicine store

Trackbacks for this entry [ Trackback URL ]

There are no Trackbacks for this entry

MyBlogLog

March 2024

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Twitter

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users