• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

treonsverdery's Blog

Photo

The upside persons burden

Posted by treonsverdery , 03 June 2009 - - - - - - · 900 views

The idea is earnest

When it comes to beautiful winter landscapes sometimes the spring brings a view of beautiful terrain

I cannot specify that the foreign entities that guided freecyclebama to office guide the country being modified to have a constitution that precludes war as well as policies that promote a strong export economy ...

Photo

Quickname politicians DHAclinton as well as Freecyclebama

Posted by treonsverdery , 03 June 2009 - - - - - - · 1,165 views

Quickname politicians DHAclinton as well as Freecyclebama

I've noticed that politicians divide what there is while engineers as well as scientists create new things The politicians won't be ending anytime soon yet if we rename politicians as particular beneficial things then conversation about politics could bring actual benefit to human beings ...

Photo

Make money fast with generous breasts

Posted by treonsverdery , 15 May 2009 - - - - - - · 1,388 views

http://www.imminst.o...t..._post&f=176
make money fast with generous breasts
[edit, delete] online breast building hormone site is medically better than surgery; new molecular mass adjusted hormones have custom areas of effect
(+2, -9) [vote...

Photo

Automatic birth control

Posted by treonsverdery , 04 September 2008 - - - - - - · 985 views

It occured to me that birth control could be automatic

visualize an oocyte after meeting a sperm it blocks other sperm If the tiny thing that started the oocytes sperm blocking chemistry were a motile bacteria like a spirochete then the vaginal bacteria would reach the egg first passivating the oocyte blocking pregnancy

motile chemotactic bacteria or...

Photo

west to the aquatic pacific ocean

Posted by treonsverdery , 05 June 2008 - - - - - - · 1,062 views

I like the mormons we have a bunch of revealed truth with similarities

there are people waiting to be born

the treon version of revealed truth is more pragmatic

historically people lived, then their beings were ported to a different place; numerous of these people reportedly spent time having sex, like most of the time, this was used to generate energy...

Photo

west to the pacific ocean

Posted by treonsverdery , 27 March 2008 - - - - - - · 950 views

west to the pacific ocean

Photo

new hemoglobin

Posted by treonsverdery , 12 March 2008 - - - - - - · 1,145 views

ocean life could make the heme protein with a different metal atom that is much more plentiful; http://www.seafriend...htm#composition engineering this gene creates vast new amounts of marine life molybdenum has the same valences as fe Uranium has the same...

Photo

lifetides

Posted by treonsverdery , 11 March 2008 - - - - - - · 2,037 views

the book The g Factor: The Science of Mental Ability (Human Evolution, Behavior, and Intelligence) has a graph near page 327 of norwegian twin study of heritability among uniformed services persons; there is a graph of how heritabiliy varies between near .9 (genetic destiny) to .4 (genes matter) the graph goes on a tidal curve; it appears to me that if a...

Photo

viewing the pacific ocean

Posted by treonsverdery , 28 February 2008 - - - - - - · 1,351 views

I like the way you can use http://maps.google.c...ps?hl=en&tab=wl to view underwater features; there are many ways to view underwater features

Photo

prosocial

Posted by treonsverdery , 27 February 2008 - - - - - - · 1,763 views

communicate iodized newsprint idea
I hiked a few miles just to bring value to humans n now I'm not remembering what the big super item is gee
I just remembered
now to remember the technology

way to identify which out of hundreds of millions of gametes has the genes you prefer; this technology makes it possible to choose the most optimal gene...

Photo

Iodized splenda molecule cures iodine deficiency

Posted by treonsverdery , 27 February 2008 - - - - - - · 1,556 views

Iodine deficiency affected hundreds of millions or billions of people during the 20th century; Iodine supplementation of food is associated with adequate government; places like Russia have lacked this

I think that the natural human preference to drink yummy drinks creates an iodine deficiency cure path; the splenda molecule has three chlorine atoms...

Photo

I refuse assertive mind amplification

Posted by treonsverdery , 27 February 2008 - - - - - - · 816 views

I refuse assertive mind amplification

Photo

yay

Posted by treonsverdery , 25 February 2008 - - - - - - · 840 views

Posted Image

Photo

uploading

Posted by treonsverdery , 21 February 2008 - - - - - - · 1,053 views

I've had a thing up now for more than an hour titled warp drive but I'm just not making anything

therres the front door of what became time
there's nonspecific ping
theres Nplus dimensional compression wave
there's rotational niceness
what color is that: the 7 color toroid n the multicolor map as restated with frequency shift
[], multiples...

Photo

physical gesture means desist

Posted by treonsverdery , 21 February 2008 - - - - - - · 783 views

I like the idea of people being able to communicate desist effectively; I'm particularly thinking of date rape; a physical gesture like a two finger poke then a chop motion could be recognized as meaning if the aggressor proceed there will be legal action

part of the idea is that truth detection like digital thermography is particularly possible with a...

Photo

human

Posted by treonsverdery , 16 February 2008 - - - - - - · 1,012 views

Posted Image

Photo

curing low mood

Posted by treonsverdery , 05 February 2008 - - - - - - · 916 views

curing the milgram effect could be more valuable than this

well, creating drugs that cure heart disease met a spooky snag kind of so I'm doing research on a "blues" cure
the drugs they have now work 7/10 of the time but historically faced deployment n compliance difficulties

fluorohypericin or make a gi tract or oral pass peptide structure...

Photo

Yay

Posted by treonsverdery , 05 February 2008 - - - - - - · 1,111 views

if every man says all he can if every man is true do I believe the sky above is Caribbean blue
the first of a couple ideas I have about reducing organized crime is that up to two thirds of their drug revenue can be removed; the patent 6815184 goes with how to genetically engineer duckweed; duckweed doubles mass every 30 hours thus if you have a few Ozs of...

Photo

cure heart disease

Posted by treonsverdery , 05 February 2008 - - - - - - · 1,266 views

going on from http://www.imminst.o...t...blogid=22 14-Jan 2008

what happens if people simply eat high density lipoprotein; does it pass the GI tract; its considered strongly heart protective...

Photo

quorum sensing fish embryos

Posted by treonsverdery , 05 February 2008 - - - - - - · 1,127 views

I think if The newly-hatched young of oviparous fish released zooplankton attractant as a group they could attract zooplankton n have a much higher survival rate; kind of like quorum sensing
just thinking of ways to build up fish amounts

The newly-hatched young of oviparous fish are called larvae. They are usually poorly formed, carry a large yolk sac...

Photo

humor value: humor value

Posted by treonsverdery , 01 February 2008 - - - - - - · 1,002 views

vestibular fun
moving n the like to music uses the kinesthetic sense associated with ears; I think a thing that provided directed vestibular fun like moving would be way nifty like recorded music; I guess this is old school VR but if feels fresh

the funny thing is that giving people great longevity has utility yay altruistic technocracy

Photo

I like viewing parkour; I might try parkour

Posted by treonsverdery , 31 January 2008 - - - - - - · 588 views

I like viewing parkour; I might try parkour

Photo

madeline L'engle's "it" pattern as a jungianian object possible to preform to emanative

Posted by treonsverdery , 27 January 2008 - - - - - - · 932 views

I was going to write about imaging the 4th dimension

lets say there's a person floating n the middle of an area; the person is thinking
whatever we believe, the person believes they are psychic, they feel neutral to magic presence when viewing an object or sensing towards an apetureish horizon
the direction of movement of the sensation of magic occurs...

Photo

move your smile muscles to the happy techno music

Posted by treonsverdery , 25 January 2008 - - - - - - · 993 views

moving the smile muscles to the beat of the happy techno music visits euphoria
research shows that when people smile it makes them happier multiple little lifts to happy techno music is amazing

Photo

math

Posted by treonsverdery , 23 January 2008 - - - - - - · 759 views

math

Photo

make research more productive

Posted by treonsverdery , 23 January 2008 - - - - - - · 779 views

make research more productive: recently I noticed that two decades had passed since people figured out upregulating liver enzymes blocks atherosclerosis; I was recently thrilled to note that a researcher had gotten around to combining high density lipoproteins with immunoreactive material to create an atherosclerosis reducing vaccine; work that could have...

Photo

who are you people reading my blog

Posted by treonsverdery , 22 January 2008 - - - - - - · 695 views

might be readable I'm putting a big might be readable note on things here that might be readable the rest is what it is

yay comments

Photo

ubbi dubbi

Posted by treonsverdery , 20 January 2008 - - - - - - · 2,827 views

Ubi mubay tubolerubate ububbubi dububbubi

Ubimubagubine hubearubing ubothuber pubeopuble tubalk wubithubout buboltubing

ububbubi dububbubi trubanslubatubor http://pbskids.org/c...m/ubbidubbi.cgi

vubiew uban ububbubi dububbubi vubidubeo hubere...

Photo

all blog my ideas here are public domain

Posted by treonsverdery , 17 January 2008 - - - - - - · 634 views

might be readable all blog my ideas here are public domain

Photo

eat to the beat; food absorption varies with music

Posted by treonsverdery , 17 January 2008 - - - - - - · 642 views

might be readable music to absorb nutrients to; or perhaps minimize calorie absorption; I can just feel the diet muzak fad

Alteration of gastric myoelectrical and autonomic activities with audio stimulation in healthy humans.Chen DD, Xu X, Wang Z, Chen JD.
Division of Gastroenterology, University of Texas Medical Branch,...

April 2024

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Recent Comments

7 user(s) viewing

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users