• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Chris Linnell's Longevity Review Newsletter

Photo

May 2019 Longevity Review

Posted by Chris Pollyanna , 19 June 2019 - * * * * * · 3,547 views
longevity, review, supplements and 4 more...
Hello and welcome once again to this month’s longevity update. When I sat down to research & write this I feared that I would struggle to find material, as there had not been many major announcements in the popular mainstream science websites. However I should not have feared, as once I checked out Pubmed there was a wealth of new and important studie...

Photo

April 2019 Longevity Review

Posted by Chris Pollyanna , 19 June 2019 - - - - - - · 2,333 views
longevity, review, supplements and 6 more...
Hello and welcome once again to this month’s longevity update. There’s no “theme” this month, but plenty of interesting advances from the frontier of ageing research encompassing AGEs, blood factors, stem cells & cellular re-programming. In the supplemental attachment there’s the usual plethora of studies, my favourite about how Rapamycin might preven...

Photo

March 2019 Longevity Review

Posted by Chris Pollyanna , 19 June 2019 - - - - - - · 2,241 views
longevity, review, supplements and 6 more...
Hello and welcome once again to my longevity update, which I finally appear to be getting the hang of producing (though it’s still taking me 5 days of solid effort). Last month I showed you one potential “silver bullet” to combat ageing: young blood plasma. Now I want to show you another, once again before it has even been published: cellular re-programmi...

Photo

February 2019 Longevity Review

Posted by Chris Pollyanna , 19 June 2019 - - - - - - · 2,223 views
longevity, review, young plasma and 4 more...
Hello and welcome to this month’s longevity update. As I scour the internet for the latest news on the science of anti-ageing I predominantly use scientific news sites and publications, however I also check out non-traditional sources such as blogs and their comment sections to find out hints as to what may be coming down the road. I want to share an exci...

Photo

January 2019 Longevity Review

Posted by Chris Pollyanna , 19 June 2019 - - - - - - · 1,778 views
review, supplements, senolytics and 4 more...
Introduction  Firstly, if you haven’t backed up your hard drive recently – do it NOW! A few weeks ago I lost all my music & scientific paper downloads from the past year (fortunately I did back up all my photos/videos).
Now that you’ve backed up your hard drive… To start with, a bit of an introduction to these monthly email updates. I have t...

Photo

2018 Longevity Review

Posted by Chris Pollyanna , 19 June 2019 - - - - - - · 1,739 views
2018, review, longevity and 4 more...
Hello & Happy New Year!
Welcome once again to my end of year review of the biggest news on the longevity front in 2018. In a change from last year (& taking into account feedback) instead of providing a top ten list, I will focus on four areas which have greater near-term applicability.
The four areas I will focus on are: 1)Senolytics – the c...

MyBlogLog

June 2019

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Twitter

4 user(s) viewing

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)

Search My Blog

Categories

Latest Visitors