• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Vgamer1's Blog

Photo

Free Write

Posted by Vgamer1 , 25 July 2010 - - - - - - · 3,844 views

This really isn’t a joke and I shouldn’t brush it off as such. The only way I’ve been able to deal with it is to laugh about it or to run in fear from it. Now I am accepting and understanding it, wondering if it is something to be embraced or to be stopped. And then I know that my individuality is next to meaningless to...

Photo

Posted by Vgamer1 , 09 September 2009 - - - - - - · 2,579 views

Did you know?

Watch the video before reading:

The world is changing faster than we know. And that rate of change is increasing. Fantastic technologies of "the future" already exist today. I'm talking about:

Photo

Posted by Vgamer1 , 02 September 2009 - - - - - - · 1,920 views

Where I Am

So, this entry will both wrap up my autobiography and tell the reader a bit about my current views and beliefs.

I spend the weekdays working for my father. He runs a wholesale meat company. My main job right now is to computerize the inventory/invoices for the whole company since we currently do handwritten...

Photo

Trying to explain what crazy is

Posted by Vgamer1 , 28 August 2009 - - - - - - · 3,433 views

On the border of sane and crazy

Ever since I had a really intense drug trip in 2005 (See "The Night" section of my first entry), I've been straddling the fence between sanity and lunacy. I've been institutionalized twice and had at least one other close call since 2005. My two hospitalizations happened both...

Photo

Introduction

Posted by Vgamer1 , 26 August 2009 - - - - - - · 2,782 views

Preface

This turned out to be a VERY LONG entry, and only will serve as an introduction. If you want to read it I'd suggest doing it in sections. I've bolded and italicized the titles of each section. Once I've got other entries this post will serve as a reference point. It won't be necessary to read this entry to understand...

March 2024

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users