• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Luminosity's Blog

Photo

Chicago Trump Rally: Disruptive Protestors May Be CIA

Posted by Luminosity , in Politics 13 March 2016 - - - - - - · 2,372 views
----
Chicago Trump Rally: Disruptive Protestors May Be CIA MARCH 2016 I find it unlikely that disruptive demonstrators at the Chicago Trump rally were real Bernie Sanders supporters. For years I organized political protests for progressive causes. This is how I learned that the CIA/FBI infiltrates political groups. They have a history of planting people to make political movements look more extreme and viole...

Photo

Why No Airport Security Footage of 9/11?

Posted by Luminosity , in Commentary, Politics 12 September 2015 - - - - - - · 1,786 views
----
Despite having passed through four airports, we've barely seen any security footage of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers. 
Why is that? 
I remember one grainy shot that we saw early on. Other footage connected with the attack has been shown over and over. If this thing happened there would be dozens of shots of the hijackers at airports.  
Occa...

Photo

Who Benefits from the Baltimore Riot?

Posted by Luminosity , in Politics 30 April 2015 - - - - - - · 1,432 views
baltimore, protest, freddie gray
Who benefits from the Baltimore riot? Not the community. If not for the looting, the media would have been showing the Freddie Gray's funeral. That would have contained a lot of pathos. It would have further humanized the deceased. It would have displayed the dignity of the black community there. The looting hijacked the headlines. It makes protest look d...

Photo

Did someone tell them poor people can vote?

Posted by Luminosity , in Politics, Commentary 31 January 2015 - - - - - - · 986 views
----
Republicans are suddenly interested in income inequality.

Photo

Saudi King Not So Moderate, Reporter Says

Posted by Luminosity , in Politics 28 January 2015 - * * * * * · 902 views
----
Cable News is repeating what seems to be the Obama Administration's characterization of deceased Saudi King Abdullah al-Saud. Apparently he was a moderate who wanted to be a reformer but he couldn't. Even though he was King. Of a country that doesn't allow women to drive. The Intercept's Murtaza Hussain has another take on it. Worth looking at: 
h...

Photo

Recommended: Jeremy Scahill on Democracy Now

Posted by Luminosity , in Politics 14 January 2015 - - - - - - · 762 views
paris attacks
On January 12, 2015 Democracy Now interviewed journalist Jeremy Scahill about the Paris attacks, press freedom, the Middle East, and more. Good to get the view of an independent journalist who actually goes to the Middle East and actually talks to the subjects of his stories.

http://www.longecity...s-provocateurs/

Rea...

Photo

Agents Provocateurs

Posted by Luminosity , in Politics 13 January 2015 - - - - - - · 1,668 views
charlie hebdo, paris attacks
JANUARY 2015 For years I organized progressive political protests in the US. The groups I was involved with became aware that they were infiltrated by agents provocatuers working for intelligence agencies, mostly the CIA and FBI. They plant people to do destructive things. Sometimes they are trying to make groups look more extreme. In a book...

Photo

How The CIA Sometimes Controls World Media

Posted by Luminosity , in Politics 13 January 2015 - - - - - - · 1,938 views
----
This excerpt from a Wikipedia article tells the story. Emphasis added, and comments in blue also by me: http://en.wikipedia....ion_Mockingbird   
Operation Mockingbird
Operation Mockingbird was a secret campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media. Begun in the 1950s . . . The organiza...

Photo

War

Posted by Luminosity , in Politics 09 January 2015 - - - - - - · 1,384 views
----
In order to bring a nation to support the burdens of maintaining great military establishments, it is necessary to create an emotional state akin to war psychology. There must be the portrayal of external menace.

John Foster Dulles
Secretary of State
Eisenhower Administration

Read more about what I have to say about politics here:
http://www.longec...

Photo

Sandy Hook Victim Dies Again In Pakistan?

Posted by Luminosity , in Politics, Commentary 03 January 2015 - - - - - - · 1,524 views
----
Did Sandy Hook victim Noah Pozner die twice, two years apart in different countries? His picture showed up on a memorial wall at the Pakistan Army School Massacre in December 2014. This YouTube footage shows his picture from Sandy Hook and a BBC clip of the same picture on the the memorial wall in Pakistan recently. In the Pakistan story they are apparent...

Search My Blog

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    sinkpoint
    13 Sep 2023 - 15:56
  • Photo
    Meggo
    03 Sep 2023 - 05:07
  • Photo
    Jesus Evola
    08 May 2023 - 15:17