• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Luminosity's Blog

Photo

Did an Extraterrestrial Live at the Pentagon?

Posted by Luminosity , in Paranormal 22 January 2015 - - - - - - · 1,136 views
valiant thor
The January 19, 2015 episode of Coast to Coast Am Radio featured Stranger at the Pentagon , winner of the Best Sci-Fi Short at the Burbank Film Festival. It tells the reportedly true story of Valiant Thor, an extraterrestrial who came to earth to eliminate disease and poverty. According to the movie Valiant Thor met with President Eisenhower in 1957 and...

Photo

OMG! Secret Space Travel

Posted by Luminosity , in Paranormal 03 January 2015 - - - - - - · 1,053 views
space secrets
The December 30, 2014, edition of the Coast to Coast Radio featured more about our reported secret space program. According to researcher Len Kasten, in 1965 twelve astronauts traveled to a planet in the Zeta Reticuli star system on an alien ship. Mr. Kasten sounded credible. This is astonishing. This is Coast to Coast's summary of the show:

In the la...

Photo

Recommended: Radio Show on Lee Harvey Oswald

Posted by Luminosity , in Paranormal, Politics 02 December 2014 - - - - - - · 891 views
----
I recommend the Coast To Coast Am radio show from November 29, 2014. Judyth Vary Baker spoke about her reported relationship with Lee Harvey Oswald. She says she had an affair with him and that he was a US intelligence asset who did not kill JFK. In fact, she said he was patriotic and some sources suggest he tried to save President Kennedy. She painted a...

Photo

Recommended: Radio Show on Illuminati

Posted by Luminosity , in Paranormal 19 November 2014 - - - - - - · 1,147 views
illuminati
Last night show on Coast to Coast AM radio I heard the most lucid account of who the Illuminati may be and how they work. Guest Mark Dice did a good job of explaining. I used to think it was just tin foil hat territory. Perhaps someone wants us to think that. Whether it's true or not, this is a good place to start to understand this usually murky topic...

Photo

Possible Water on Mars

Posted by Luminosity , in Paranormal 10 October 2014 - - - - - - · 1,205 views
mars anomaly, mars water
Our Turnbuckle spotted this NASA picture which he feels may depict an underground water leak. It does look like it could be a water leak to me. It would be a good idea to keep your own copy of this picture because sometimes anomalous pictures disappear off the NASA website. http://mars.jpl.nasa...561E01_DXXX.jpg   Attached Thumbnails
http://www....

Photo

Mystery of the Salton Sea

Posted by Luminosity , in Paranormal 09 October 2014 - - - - - - · 1,171 views
salton
I enjoyed a story about this written by Brent Swancer of Mysterious Universe . You may have heard of the Salton Sea, a lake created by accident in the California desert. Developments grew up around it until it became too salty to support life. Now, a few people eke out an existence in the remnants of its vacation towns. Apparently there may also be treasu...

Photo

Rain?

Posted by Luminosity , in Paranormal 25 September 2014 - - - - - - · 1,034 views
strange weather, weather mod and 1 more...
A heavy rain started pouring from the sky. I noticed that it covered an area less than a block wide. It moved rapidly. One house was being rained on and the next one wasn't. The rain ended up down the street. One side of the street had rain; the other didn't. One car had rain; the one next to it didn't. The clouds weren't moving. There was no wind. Cloud...

Photo

Attorney reports being In gov't time travel project

Posted by Luminosity , in Paranormal 01 September 2014 - - - - - - · 1,317 views
time travel real?
Last night, attorney Andrew Basiago was a guest on Coast to Coast Am radio, in the US. He told an astonishing story of having participated in Project Pegasus, a secret DARPA project that the US government ran from 1968 to 1972.* He was a child of a government official. He said that a number of government officials allowed their children to be used for th...

Photo

New Evidence about Eisenhower & UFO's

Posted by Luminosity , in Paranormal 28 June 2014 - - - - - - · 1,295 views
----
Heard an interview last night on Coast to Coast AM Radio. Journalist Linda Moulton Howe interviewed a man who was in the room when Eisenhower and Nixon were briefed on UFO's by US intelligence. They were told that UFO's were here and interacting with people. The guy is credible. I believe him. Listen for yourself. Go to this link and scroll down: 
h...

Photo

Time Traveler Mystery

Posted by Luminosity , in Paranormal 08 May 2013 - - - - - - · 1,101 views
john titor
For those who wonder about the case of reported time traveler John Titor, here is a very well-written account of the available information by Rick Paulas in the Pacific Standard

http://www.psmag.com...traveler-57001/

Search My Blog

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    sinkpoint
    13 Sep 2023 - 15:56
  • Photo
    Meggo
    03 Sep 2023 - 05:07
  • Photo
    Jesus Evola