←  Luminosity's Blog

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Luminosity's Blog

Ordered five combs 31 October 2013

After having no combs or brushes for years, I finally ordered some. I hand comb my hair, but it's necessary to have combs for someone else to style or color my hair, so I finally took care of that. I've learned that you can't put mass-produced combs in your hair because the raised seams from where the factory mold pieces come together snag your hair. My past hairdressers had special combs, but others don't seem to. None of the beauty supply houses where I live had wooden combs, hand-finished combs, silicone graphite combs or anything but the usual bullshit. Where did my last hairdressers even get their combs? Mysterious. Ordering unknown beauty supplies over the internet was weird, you can't look at them very much. I've had this on my todo list forever. I'm not sure the company that acts as the conduit between me and the sources of these things gets females. They said I could get the Chaz Dean comb as a promotion. I've been wanting that for some time. Then they said I didn't qualify. I bought it from another of their merchants anyway without going through their maze. They seem to have a lot of mazes. Let me explain something to you, women like to buy things. You just need to sell it to us, skip the mazes. Really.

O.K. Hope that does it. Still got herbs and vitamins to order. And some clothes.

----

Comments