• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Sterilization agent in found in vaccine in Africa

Posted by Luminosity , in Politics 10 November 2014 · 3,439 views

----
Here's the smoking gun. The following comes from LifeSiteNews. Tetanus vaccines used in Kenya were sent by doctors to be repeatedly tested by two different labs and found to contain a sterilization agent. The blue comments in the brackets and the bolding are added by me. LifeSiteNews is pro-life. I'm pro-choice:
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thu Nov 6, 2014 - 2:29 pm EST

‘A mass sterilization exercise’: Kenyan doctors find anti-fertility agent in UN tetanus vaccine

Kenya’s Catholic bishops are charging two United Nations organizations with sterilizing millions of girls and women under cover of an anti-tetanus inoculation program sponsored by the Kenyan government.

According to a statement released Tuesday by the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association [which is pro-vaccine], the organization has found an antigen that causes miscarriages in a vaccine being administered to 2.3 million girls and women by the World Health Organization and UNICEF. Priests throughout Kenya reportedly are advising their congregations to refuse the vaccine.

“We sent six samples from around Kenya to laboratories in South Africa. They tested positive for the HCG antigen,” Dr. Muhame Ngare of the Mercy Medical Centre in Nairobi told LifeSiteNews. “They were all laced with HCG.”

Dr. Ngare, spokesman for the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, stated in a bulletin released November 4, “This proved right our worst fears; that this WHO campaign is not about eradicating neonatal tetanus but a well-coordinated forceful population control mass sterilization exercise using a proven fertility regulating vaccine. This evidence was presented to the Ministry of Health before the third round of immunization but was ignored.”

. . . Dr. Ngare added: “The Catholic Church has been here in Kenya providing health care and vaccinating for 100 years for longer than Kenya has existed as a country.” . . .

[The unusual vaccination schedule raised eyebrows] Why, they ask does it involve an unprecedented five shots . . . over more than two years and why is it applied only to women of child-bearing years . . .

“The only time tetanus vaccine has been given in five doses is when it is used as a carrier in fertility regulating vaccines laced with the pregnancy hormone, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) developed by WHO in 1992.”

It is HCG that has been found in all six samples sent to the University of Nairobi medical laboratory and another in South Africa. The bishops and doctors warn that injecting women with HCG , which mimics a natural hormone produced by pregnant women, causes them to develop antibodies against it. When they do get pregnant, and produce their own version of HCG, it triggers the production of antibodies that cause a miscarriage. . .

LifeSiteNews has obtained a UN report on an August 1992 meeting at its world headquarters in Geneva of 10 scientists from “Australia, Europe, India and the U.S.A” and 10 “women’s health advocates” from around the world, to discuss the use of “fertility regulating vaccines.” It describes the “anti-Human Chorionic Gonadotropin vaccine” as the most advanced. . .

https://www.lifesite...lity-agent-in-u

Myself I'm pro life and pro choice.

That's a lot of positions for someone who doesn't have a uterus.

If they aren't being told verbally that it will reduce their fertility and impair their ability to produce hormones that are involved in reproduction, they shouldn't be allowed to give this. I'm sure alot of women would want to prevent pregnancy after their first few babies, but I wonder what other health problems this would cause as side effects. I'm sure it's understated or underrepresented. I've lost confidence in the WHO leadership. There are better solutions that aren't genocidal.

Good point. Thanks for taking an interest.

Search My Blog

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    sinkpoint
    13 Sep 2023 - 15:56
  • Photo
    Meggo
    03 Sep 2023 - 05:07
  • Photo
    Jesus Evola
    08 May 2023 - 15:17