LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Cancer-causing agent added to vaccines?

Posted by Luminosity , in Health 09 September 2015 · 1,744 views

autism cancer dead doctors holistic health natural health vaccine
Cancer-causing agent added to vaccines?

The resources that drug companies are using to force vaccines on the public seem out of whack to the profits involved. Vaccines have been used to secretly introduce other substances into people. In the example below, doctors busted international organizations using tetanus shots to inject sterilization agents into women in Kenya. Multiple lab tests confirmed this:

http://www.longecity...cine-in-africa/

Sources in alternative media may have come up with another reason for the aggression around vaccines. The following excerpt comes from from an article in Natural News by Julie Wilson:

. . . Dr. Bradstreet and his colleagues discovered . . . that the immune system is being compromised by a compound called "nagalase."

Nagalase is an enzyme/protein that's made by cancer cells and viruses causing immunodeficiency syndromes and has also been linked to autism as well as a "host of other problems," Dr. Broer explains.

Doctors found dead and/or went missing felt that nagalase was being introduced to the body through vaccines

"What ends up happening is when the GC protein cannot be converted to McGAF, the entire immune system is compromised."

Some of the doctors who wound up dead or missing believed that the nagalase protein/enzyme was being introduced intentionally into the body either virally or directly through vaccines.

"This is such incredibly damning information to the entire medical profession and the immunological profession and those folks that [sic] are producing immunizations, that apparently they didn't want these guys around," Dr. Broer said.

"I'm not saying what happened to these guys, I'm just saying they're not on this planet anymore."

Doctor compares cancer-causing nagalase to stealth bomber

Nagalese blocks the GC protein from attaching itself to vitamin D, thus preventing the immune system from doing its job and therefore causing cancer and other serious diseases. Without an active immune system, cancer and viral infections can spread rapidly.

Remarkably, there's a significant amount of research available on nagalase and the GcMAF protein. Citing a chapter from The GcMAF Book by Dr. Tim Smith, MD, Dr. Broer said:

Nagalase is like a stealth bomber, the nagalase enzyme synthesized in or released from cancer cells or a virus particle pinpoints the GcMAF protein facilities on the surface of your T and B lymphocytes and simply wipes them out with an incredibly precise bomb.

How precise? Nagalase locates and attacks one specific two-electron bond located only at the 420th amino acid position on a huge protein molecule, one of tens of thousands of proteins, each containing millions of electrons.

This is like selectively taking out a park bench in a major city from 6,000 miles away. More astonishingly, if that is possible, nagalase never misses its target, so there is no collateral damage.

Nagalase is being found in super high concentrations in autistic children

Dr. Bradstreet and his colleagues also learned that the nagalase protein was not present in children at birth but was somehow introduced into autistic children, they felt, during the immunization process.

(original article)
http://www.naturalne...l#ixzz3lDWOVfPe

end of quote

I was born in the early sixties. We had significantly fewer vaccines then. I don't remember anyone having autism, or getting sick from vaccines. Learning disabilities were rare. Although there are too many vaccines now, I remain suspicious that there are things in the vaccines that they aren't telling us about. What we do know is alarming; they contain mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, and MSG. Serious adverse reactions are being shoved under the carpet. Vaccines seem less effective than before. The current vaccine schedule seems to be too much and the vaccines chosen seem odd (Hepatitis C for children?).

I'm not against vaccines in principle, but I think it would be wiser to forgo vaccines and flu shots for now since we don't really know what is in them.

Search My Blog

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    sinkpoint
    13 Sep 2023 - 15:56
  • Photo
    Meggo
    03 Sep 2023 - 05:07
  • Photo
    Jesus Evola
    08 May 2023 - 15:17