LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

My experience with nootropics so far

Posted by Marmaduke , 01 November 2014 · 3,854 views

nootropics experience where to buy brain health
How did it all start?

Well it all started when I had some problems with studying on college. It seemed that everybody around me was getting some results except me. I ended up being depressed, without motivation and tired all the time. My progress was miserable. At some point I decided to search the internet for anything that would help me. Then I stumbled upon nootropics. I was very sceptical and I didn't think that it would get me anywhere but I tryied anyway. I bought Sunifiram tablets (and overpaid a lot for them because I didn't know where or what to buy) them over the web and waited for them to come. I skipped to the most powerful nootropics right away. When they came i popped 10 mg right away (which is too much for beginers). After half an hour everything was brighter, my mind was clearer and I had concentration like never before. Finally I was getting somewhere. Soon I learned how importat it was to take a normal dosage (insomnia, mood swings, fall of concentration, bad dreams etc. ) that could be consumed for a longer period of time. I researched a bit more and found the right combination of nootropics that I'm using right now (more than half a year later). Started to take 10 mg of Noopept with 300 mg of CDP Choline x2 a day (don't take it at least 6 hours before sleep). When more effectiveness is needed, I put 5 mg of Sunifiram under my tongue (don't use sunifiram for more than 10 days in a row... effectiveness drops and poor sleep cycle occurs). After 1,5 month I switch to Fasoracetam (10 mg sublingualy) for a week because the effects of Noopept slightly drop. After that back to Noopept and CDP Choline. Tried Pramiracetam and Alpha GPC but it didn't work for me. Also tried Adrafinil (don't recommend because it has an impact on the liver) for more energy but didn't see a difference).

My advice?

See more about Nootropics at Nootriment. It's a great site with a lot of information about each Nootropic (and can give you more information than me). I also bought Nootropics from many different sites (e-bay included) and almost every time ended up beeing ripped (big time) off because of the high prices. In the end I found an excellent site by the name "Powder City". Very low prices, great quality and fast shipping (under a week from America to Europe). They got everything what you will ever need. Another advice, buy Nootropics in powder form because they are a lot cheaper than tablets + get a mg scale and empty capsules (you will need both of them if you are going to buy powder).

Summa summarum?

Nootropics have made my life better. I'm in a better mood, sleep well, socialize more, study faster and memorize easier. Try them, you won't regret it! :)

I will report again later to let you know more about other Nootropics that I am going to try.
  • Agree x 1

Photo
Senthuran Thevaseelan
Dec 09 2014 04:28 AM

yes its very trial an error im just starting and theanine has no effect on me and bacopa makes me sick

Photo
Николай Долинин
Mar 21 2016 08:07 PM

Hello do you have to get used to Fasoracetam?

Trackbacks for this entry [ Trackback URL ]

There are no Trackbacks for this entry

MyBlogLog

April 2024

S M T W T F S
14151617 18 1920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Twitter

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog