- - - - -

the big requisite 8

Posted by brokenportal , 03 December 2008 · 6,493 views

To know:
- the nature of infinity
- if there is a god, gods, no god, or something else
- how we got here
- how the universe got here
- what all else is out there like hover ability, light speed, aliens, populated galaxies, dimensions or whatever there may be.
- to know the all forms and extents of all pleasures current and undiscovered.
- to fulfill all goals that time brings you to want, resteraunt owner, pro football, climbing mountains etc..
- universal elimination of fallacy (which causes a bunch of things, philosophy to work its self out, the best good for all etc..)

I add two more BIG ONES:

-total control over matter and energy.

-being able to move between different universes and dimensions without out bodily limitations, and to create new worlds according to our wishes.
Photo
brokenportal
Dec 09 2008 02:18 AM

I add two more BIG ONES:

-total control over matter and energy.

-being able to move between different universes and dimensions without out bodily limitations, and to create new worlds according to our wishes.

I agree those are more good reasons to want to continue on in existence. They fall under the "fullfill all goals" and the "to know what all else is out there" headings.
These are all great goals (which are all on my list as well ;) ), but you don't address the root of these goals; what they all have in common; where they all stem from.

Once you establish the root, every thing flows out naturally ;)

I believe when people are able to find the root (which is the same for everyone) and comprehend it correctly, everyone will become transhumanists!
Photo
brokenportal
Dec 16 2008 09:12 AM
You cant sense the root? Have you intuited it at all? Im pretty sure its the meaning of life, or some variation on that theme. Like, the purpose for being alive. They all flow from a need to have something with which to want, to have a want to carry on. It stems from the concepts in Victor E. Frankls book "Mans search for meaning." I go over that around here in the forums somewhere. Ill have to find it and link it here.
Photo
sumphilosopheĂ´
Mar 23 2009 04:36 AM

You cant sense the root? Have you intuited it at all? Im pretty sure its the meaning of life, or some variation on that theme. Like, the purpose for being alive. They all flow from a need to have something with which to want, to have a want to carry on. It stems from the concepts in Victor E. Frankls book "Mans search for meaning." I go over that around here in the forums somewhere. Ill have to find it and link it here.

;)

Trackbacks for this entry [ Trackback URL ]

There are no Trackbacks for this entry

March 2024

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Comments

Twitter