View members other stacks.

Stack Details

• Submitted: Apr 23 2017 03:27 PM
  • Views: 3115

First - light - stack without any -racetam

- - - - -
caffeine l - theanine alpha gpc omega 3

Description

Any suggestion about dosage or any additional ingredient ? Like Hup A ?
The purpose is to create an effective stack with no racetam, due to my local severe laws about these medicines (need a doctor prescription).

Ingredient Dosage Frequency Administration
Caffeine 100 mg Daily morning
L - theanine 250 mg Daily morning
Alpha gpc 150 mg twice daily morning and evening
Omega 3 1000 mg Daily evening

Photo
Adam Karlovsky
Apr 24 2017 09:47 AM

I am wary of huperzine, I think it would lead to downregulation of the cholinergic system, unless there is evidence to say otherwise. Galantamine would be a better option, but is often only available via prescription, and you'd only want to be taking a tiny amount if you lack relevant disease states.

I recommend checking out bacopa and rhodiola for a natural, mild cognitive boost.

Coffee would also be preferred over caffeine, as coffee contains beneficial phytonutrients in it that make it a health-promoting form of caffeine.
Seafood (even canned) would be preferred over omega 3s, as they contain health-promoting dipeptides and are more suredly health-promoting than fish oil.

Alpha GPC is a good choice, you might like to add Uridine as they are a good combo. Theanine is always good and cheap too.

Photo
Long John Silver
Apr 24 2017 06:21 PM

Thank you Adam, your advice is really welcome !

I've heard contrasting opinions on both bacopa and rhodiola. I thought that alpha gpc + 1 ingredient (like uridine, as you said) would be sufficient for my purpose.

Any opinion about dosage ?

Thanks again!