LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Stack Submitter

Stack Details

• Submitted: May 30 2017 05:20 PM
  • Views: 3340

Prevent Early Mortality

* * * - -
k2 mk7 vit e full spectrum incl trienols 5-methlytetra-hydrofolic acid vit d buffered asprin melatonin rosouvastatin epa dha egcg from 500mg green tea extract oleuropien from 750mg of olive leaf extract broccoli sprout extract from enduracell ashwangandha 5:1 garlic extract curcumin 95% botswellia serratus 65% boswellic acids q10

Description

Hello all,

Everything up to EPA is a synopsis of my current regime, below that is a proposal I am planning to start after feedback from you all.
My goal is primarily the avoidance of early death from heart disease and cancer. I am a 40year old male in generally good health with moderate levels of fitness and activity. I do a 16 hour intermittent fast usually 3 days a week.

I would appreciate comments on dosages, timing or bad interactions. Comments about not being useful or any noteworthy additions for synergistic effects would be appreciated.

The for the proposed section, I intend to buy them all as bulk powders, mix them all together (in proper ratio's) and encapsulate them myself. I figure its about Qty 8 750mg capsules per day that way.

Thank you

Ingredient Dosage Frequency Administration
k2 mk7 85 µg Daily evening, 5 days a week, 3 weeks out of 4
Vit E full spectrum incl trienols 23 IU Daily evening, 5 days a week, 3 weeks out of 4
5-methlytetra-hydrofolic acid 300 µg Daily evening, 5 days a week, 3 weeks out of 4
Vit D 3000 IU Daily evening (suppertime)
Buffered Asprin 81 mg Daily evening (suppertime)
melatonin 3 mg Daily before bed
Rosouvastatin 10 mg Daily evening, 5 days a week
EPA 440 mg Daily evening
DHA 280 mg Daily evening
EGCG from 500mg Green tea Extract 250 mg Daily noon'ish, 5 days a week, 3 weeks out of 4
Oleuropien from 750mg of Olive Leaf Extract 150 mg Daily noon'ish, 5 days a week, 3 weeks out of 4
Broccoli Sprout Extract from enduracell 400 mg Daily noon'ish, 5 days a week, 3 weeks out of 4
Ashwangandha 5:1 685 mg Daily noon'ish, 5 days a week, 3 weeks out of 4
Garlic Extract 1000 mg Daily noon'ish, 5 days a week, 3 weeks out of 4
Curcumin 95% 685 mg Daily noon'ish, 5 days a week, 3 weeks out of 4
Botswellia Serratus, 65% boswellic acids 450 mg Daily noon'ish, 5 days a week, 3 weeks out of 4
q10 200 mg Daily This is part of my existing regime, evening, 5 days a week, always with the statin.

To make meaningful comments, we'd have to understand why you were taking these things, and at the dose you're taking them. I see no justification at all for an otherwise-healthy aging person  to be taking Olive Leaf Extract, Ashwangandha, or Curcumin. EGCG, Broccoli Sprout Extract, and Garlic Extract are fine, I suppose, but you'd be better taking the actual foods (and green tea pills have been linked to a fair number of cases of liver toxicity, unlike the tea). Your EPA+DHA dose is probably twice as high as it should be. Your vitamin D is also likely way too high: are you having your 25(OH)D tested, and if so, what level are you targeting? See discussion at my stack (and, indeed, see discussion there on supplementation generally).