Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Stack Submitter

Stack Details

• Submitted: Aug 23 2017 09:42 PM
  • Date Updated: Aug 23 2017 09:53 PM
  • Views: 9199

ʘ˩ʘ FOCUS stack for MUSCLES & RECOVERY

* - - - -
alpha lipoic acid l-carnitine l-tartrate taurine msm d-phenylalaine beta analine bcaas

Description

ʘ˩ʘ   FOCUS stack for MUSCLES & RECOVERY - Aims to enhance Endurance, Strength, and Recoverymuscles-cic.png

Use this MUSCLES & RECOVERY stack in addition to your everyday supplements. Take 30 minutes before heading out to exercise, two to five capsules, depending on the severity of the exercise planned. I take 50mg ActiGin, and 300mg Alpha-GPC at the same time. When I’m finished exercise for the day, I take ~3 g creatine with lots of water.

This stack brings together the necessary substances to encourage full muscle strength and endurance. Combined with some anti-inflammatory and wellbeing enhancements, it seems to benefit my lifestyle, when used on a sliding scale of exercise intensity.

Click here for stack creation & production techniques.  

muscles-calc.png

MY FOCUS STACKS IN DETAIL

PLEASE NOTE: This is a special purpose stack meant to be used AS REQUIRED and ONLY AS NEEDED!  Other prerequisites for best results are 1) exercise  2) healthy consumption of nutritious food 3) limited added sugar. The ingredients used are meant to contribute to goals of the stack, but may produce other unrelated effects.

IMPORTANT: Individual tolerances and needs for this special stack vary and are hard to determine for any individual. THE USE OF THE TERM “DOSE” IS A PURELY HYPOTHETICAL AND DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN YOU SHOULD CONSUME THAT AMOUNT OF SUPPLEMENTS AT ONCE!

These are works in progress. One of the biggest benefits of compounding your own stacks is the ability to quickly find what works for you by self-testing, then modify as needed. If you make only a week or two's worth of capsules at a time, it’s easy to keep trying new formulations.

With an assortment of the ingredients on hand to create this, compounding is fast and easy. I’m working on perfecting these through adjusting and changing ingredients as I feel necessary.

Please rate this stack, and add comments. I appreciate it!

Ingredient Dosage Frequency Administration
Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg Daily Take 30 minutes before exercise, amount depending on the severity
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500 mg Daily Take 30 minutes before exercise, amount depending on the severity
Taurine 500 mg Daily Take 30 minutes before exercise, amount depending on the severity
MSM 750 mg Daily Take 30 minutes before exercise, amount depending on the severity
D-Phenylalaine 250 mg Daily Take 30 minutes before exercise, amount depending on the severity
Beta Analine 750 mg Daily Take 30 minutes before exercise, amount depending on the severity
BCAAs 3500 mg Daily Take 30 minutes before exercise, amount depending on the severity