LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Stack Submitter

Stack Details

• Submitted: Feb 21 2016 03:04 PM
  • Views: 2279

General stack optimization

* - - - -
b complex magnesium citrate iodine (from kelp) c vitamin pic-mins e vitamin vitamin d3+k2 omega 3

Description

I'm creating a stack in order to help me with my sport (triathlon & weights, I train 6 days a week (10-14h aprox every week)) and also to improve how my hair looks and help it to remain in my head (fighting hairloss) while it helps to maintain a perfect general health condition.

Apart from what's in the list above I also take lots of tea (not supermarket tea, green/black/pu erh imported from China and India), caffeine sometimes only when I need an extra energy punch) and protein shakes.

I would also like to take something to help me with mental focus as I'm in my senior year at the university and I'm split between an internship, clases and the degree thesis.

There's anything that can be improved? I was thinking in taking a multivitamin in order to reduce the amount of pills that I take but I can't find anything good.

Ingredient Dosage Frequency Administration
B complex 1 pill(s) Daily 1 pill with breakfast
Magnesium citrate 320 mg Daily I take 2 160mg pills in the afternoon.
Iodine (from kelp) 225 µg Daily 225mcg with dinner
C vitamin 1000 mg Daily 1000mg with breakfast
Pic-Mins 1 pill(s) Daily 1 pill with dinner. It contains: 15m zinc picolinate, 100mcg Selenomethionine, 50mcg Vanadium Picolinate, 700mcg Boron Picolinate, 2.5mg Manganese Picolinate, 100mcg Chromium Chelidamate Arginate, 50mg Molybdenum Picolinate,
E vitamin 100 IU Daily One pill with breakfast (it contains the following forms: d-Alpha Tocopherol plus d-Beta, d-Delta and d-Gamma Tocopherols)
Vitamin D3+K2 1 serving(s) Daily 1 drop with breakfast (it contains: 500IU of Vitamin D3 and 100mcg of Vitamin K2 (Menatetrenone)
Omega 3 600 mg Daily I take it at lunch time.