Stack Submitter

MachiavellianMindset
View members other stacks.

Stack Details

• Submitted: Feb 24 2016 03:54 AM
  • Views: 2667

Critique my stack. Be critical!

- - - - -
garden of life vitamin code multivitamin coq10 turmeric + black pepper vitamin d optimum nutrition whey protein vitamin c

Description

This stack is my typical day-to-day stack that I do not cycle or take time off. Occasionally I will add in Fish oil when I am working out more and eating less fish. When I go workout, I will take L-Carnitine, Citrulline and 140 mg of Caffeine. Immediately after I workout, I will drink 48grams of whey protein, 2000mg Vitamin C, 1000mg Turmeric and Fish oil.

I also take about 10mg Noopept, 4 days on, 3 days off.

On days that I have a lot of work to be done, or if I am feeling extra tired, I will take about 100-300 mg of Adrafinil, depending on how I am feeling. However, I have read that adrafinil is hard on the liver, so I will take Adrafinil once every 2 weeks.

What do you guys think? Anything that I am taking too much of or taking too little of? What would you guys add or take out?

Thanks for all responses! :)

Ingredient Dosage Frequency Administration
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Multivitamin 2 pill(s) twice daily Morning and afternoon
CoQ10 100 mg Daily Morning
Turmeric + Black pepper 1000 mg twice daily Morning and Night
Vitamin D 2000 IU Daily Morning
Optimum nutrition Whey Protein 48 gram Daily Afternoons
Vitamin C 2000 mg Daily Morning and Night

and you may be interested in adding a good ashwagandha extract to augment your strength training. ksm-66 is pretty cheap on amazon - Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial