Sources for my Regimine

asia hong kong asia sources

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ken

• 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:04 AM

Hi Everyone,

After many weeks of browsing around this forum for Noots and herbs, then forgetting that I had previously registered, when I went to register again but to be told my username had already been taken... silly!

Anyway, enough of my short introduction and here's my question...

I currently live in Hong Kong and find some pricey items like rootofthematters maca, Cacoa even more pricey when shipped here, and other products like high quality Ginkgo recommended by some of you guys that cannot be purchased from here either, so I have to resort to ordering from Ebay or Amazon at the cost of 20USD shipping for each item or a batch.

I have a list of things I want to start out on and want to know if any of you live in Asia and are able to recommend a source for the few herbs I want to take.

1. TruNature Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine 120mg 300Gels @ 12USD + 20USD Shipping from Ebay
2. PLANETARY HERBALS, Bacopa Extract 225MG - 240 tabs @ 21USD + 21USD Shipping from Ebay
3. Maca Powder - around 20USD Shipping takes 4-6 weeks
4. Cacao powder - get from Hong Kong (pfew!)

I'm just starting off with the herbs and supps from above for general well being, elevated mood and higher libido. Can anyone recommend a source that ships to Asia at a cheaper rate than buying from Ebay at extortion shipping prices?

Many thanks!
Ken

#2 EMP

• 44 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:49 PM

Why don't you order of Iherb.com?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 Ken

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:19 AM

Nice one EMP, the shipping charges are fair, will start buying from them from now on, at least they have a majority of herbs I want.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: asia, hong kong, asia sources

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users