• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Nootropics

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 noot13

• 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

Hi Guys
What are your experiences with nootropics? It seems impossible to get here in SA. From what I've read-mostly anecdotal-the stuff is like a real slow salvia trip, except you don't meet aliens and worse thing you get is a headache.

#2 avelez

• 25 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

I love that stuff!
I've only recently discovered them a year ago through JL Nootropics brand, but I've been a steady customer of a few nootropics since then. I started with Aniracetam, which helped me at work immensely especially whenever I needed to do a presentation during a meeting or prep a ton of graphing. And then I got into Oxiracetam which gave me really good energy to go to the gym when I was dead tired after a long day at work. Now, I'm getting into Pramiracetam which I use in place of my Aniracetam if I have to memorize heavier load than usual at work.. I'm looking to try a few more as I go along..

#3 gk0815

• 7 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

I love that stuff!
I've only recently discovered them a year ago through JL Nootropics brand, but I've been a steady customer of a few nootropics since then. I started with Aniracetam, which helped me at work immensely especially whenever I needed to do a presentation during a meeting or prep a ton of graphing. And then I got into Oxiracetam which gave me really good energy to go to the gym when I was dead tired after a long day at work. Now, I'm getting into Pramiracetam which I use in place of my Aniracetam if I have to memorize heavier load than usual at work.. I'm looking to try a few more as I go along..

Ooo.. I use Aniracetam from jl nootropics too! I'm seriously considering trying pramiracetam.. it seems kind of pricey but from what I've read, its like way stronger than ani? How is it working for you?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 avelez

• 25 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

I love that stuff!

Ooo.. I use Aniracetam from jl nootropics too! I'm seriously considering trying pramiracetam.. it seems kind of pricey but from what I've read, its like way stronger than ani? How is it working for you?

It's definitely stronger and I feel the effects almost immediately. It's great for when I'm really swamped at work and I need that big boost of memory and concentration. Try it out, let me know how you like it!

#5 Crimson

• 14 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

I love that stuff!

I took pramiracetam an hour ago and I don't really feel any different, well accept for that weird feeling in my brain. Am I meant to see a massive different when studying?

#6 avelez

• 25 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

I love that stuff!

I took pramiracetam an hour ago and I don't really feel any different, well accept for that weird feeling in my brain. Am I meant to see a massive different when studying?

I personally feel immediate effects, but my wife, who uses Pramiracetam while studying for her LSATS, says she notices subtle changes. She doesn't see the results right away, but as she continues to study and take Pramiracetam, she notices that she finds herself remembering certain things from her reading passages long after reading them. For her, its been a gradual effect. I suggest taking Pramiracetam regularly before you study and see how you feel after a few weeks of it. - What brand are you taking? It makes a difference sometimes.

#7 Crimson

• 14 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

Hmm, here is the link to the site http://www.mindnutri...0-x-300mg).html

#8 nootropicsandsarms

• 43 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:39 AM

we sell to south africa

#9 88LS

• 100 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:55 PM

Here's a local supplier of Nootropics in South Africa

#10 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:23 AM

Here's a local supplier of Nootropics in South Africa

I have bought from Upgraded self on numerous occasions.  The products and service are great and I enjoy chatting to Louis when I order.
I think he is doing a great job with this new company! 

Now if only I could get my folks from 'visiting' my stock of C60oo, Uridine and Choline! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users