• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

People in South Korea or Asia?

korea

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:25 AM

Im thinking of making a life extension meetup in Seoul.

And/Or find out about some of the services offered around Asia. I travel all over Asia for business all the time, many of these group buys of exotic substances etc may have samples available from factories in China etc.

Korea is the place for high end treatments thou

http://www.bornrich....lton-korea.html

even 11yrs ago

http://koreajoongang...spx?aid=2028258

I will update here whatever resources I can find.

• like x 1

#2 Alizee

• 59 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:56 AM

I'm in South Korea, near Itaewon (within Yongsan). I am having a hard time finding anything here.

#3 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:13 PM

Great nice to meet you!

Most stuff needs to be ordered online from the states. 

iHerb.com delivers here for around $5 and anything that is not alowed to be imported or stuff that does not ship here from Amazon etc these things can be sent to a place like reship.com in the states then forwarded on to here. Customs let anything in as long as it is under $140 total value and it is not an injectable of some kind.

What were you having a hard time finding?

The International Clinic in Itaewon is great, the doc there will give you any drug that is legal in Korea, including brand name Provigil for 120,000 won.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 shikkc

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:24 PM

Lots of things available from China and shipping to SK is very cheap (used to live in SK, live in China now, so I'm familiar with both).

SK customs can occasionally be a pain, but at the time I was there (2008-10) I could bring in almost anything so long as I signed a statement it was for personal use and they took a passport photocopy. I think it's less easy-going now but certainly not overbearing.

FWIW, in China you can purchase most nootropics OTC at any decent pharmacy, though usually the labelling recommends about ¼ - ½ the doses commonly accepted as effective, so for your single dose of e.g. piracetam, count on taking 6-8 tabs. 

#5 Alizee

• 59 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:01 AM

Great nice to meet you!

Most stuff needs to be ordered online from the states. 

iHerb.com delivers here for around $5 and anything that is not alowed to be imported or stuff that does not ship here from Amazon etc these things can be sent to a place like reship.com in the states then forwarded on to here. Customs let anything in as long as it is under $140 total value and it is not an injectable of some kind.

What were you having a hard time finding?

The International Clinic in Itaewon is great, the doc there will give you any drug that is legal in Korea, including brand name Provigil for 120,000 won.

I went to the clinic, but they couldn't help me because they wanted old prescriptions that I had it before. I went up and just ask for the medication and telling them my issue. Is it better that I complain about my issues, and then they suggest, and then go from there?

It was an old guy with grey eyes.

#6 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:57 PM

Im not sure but I have read on forums that they will give out any drug. Maybe things have changed a little as I noticed that the last time I went they gave me a script to be filled by a drug store instead of dispensing the stuff themselves, they might have got into some kind of trouble for being too liberal with the meds. I did get a single Xanax pill off him to deal with going to the dentist and he was almost talking me into getting real sleeping pills instead of the over the counter stuff I take at times. lol no doctor in Australia would ever give out a drug loop of waking and sleeping pills.

Thanks shikkc, that is great info, I had no idea that racetams were readily available in China, will be there in a few weeks and grab some.

#7 YOLF

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:27 PM

One of you will need a membership to start a group, but it will enable you to send mass PMs and that kind of thing. Have you all filled out the questionnaire (hover for details). There is lots of support that I can provide. South Korea should qualify for the $25 annual memberships too.

Also, I need someone to translate the questionnaire into Korean and/or Chinese as well as other asian languages. Any takers? PM me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: korea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users