• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Has anyone actually tried BPC-157 for benzo/z drug recovery?

bpc-157 benzos benzo withdrawal benzo recovery z-drug

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:50 AM

You see a lot of talk about using BPC-157 to repair damage from GABAergic (benzos, z-drug) use.  I'm looking for anyone with actual first hand experience.  Was it helpful?  What dose regimen?  Best sources?

Eszopiclone has turned out to be a wicked mistress, and 31 months out I'm still dealing with the after effects.  I've got to do something. Can't go on like this a lot longer.

#2 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:05 AM

So sorry, this is the first I’ve heard of it. I’m going to look into it myself now.
But I’m writing to mention that I am on a quest to deal with my anxiety (it’s so bad I am truly surprised my heart hasn’t given out yet)
Yesterday for the first time, and again today I used lavender essential oil, treating it like a drug, and both times it knocked me out and I actually slept.
This is unbelievable. I don’t sleep without Ambien or Xanax. I alternate them, and I’m tapering down because my body seems to be changing how the meds affect me.
I would never ever have expected an essential oil to do anything like this. I’m still not sure it’s for real- could just be a fluke. But the research is there, so maybe it’s really helping.

Edited by Voulezvous, 19 February 2018 - 06:05 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Daniel Cooper

• Topic Starter
  • Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:22 PM

I am trying the lavender oil consumed orally.  I do think it does something.  Kinda subtle, but does have a calming effect.  Tastes dreadful but a small price to pay if it works.

Back to the BPC-157 - Anyone try this or know anyone that did?

#4 zeropoint

• 92 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:13 PM

Sorry haven't, but seems interesting.....

Try also  ashwagandha,root ....make tea(not sure what upper dosages are), . helps too.

ooops......saw you tried that.....

another one-----fascoracetam----but haven't yet tried it

Edited by zeropoint, 20 February 2018 - 09:26 PM.

#5 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:18 PM

I am taking BPC to help with severe anhedonic depression and because I have also been on flurazepam for 15 years for insomnia and a mild seizure disorder. At the time I was put on it, I did not know what a benzo was, and that you weren't supposed to take them for years and years, so I was well addicted before I figured that out. I tried to get off them once and it nearly fucking killed me.

Anyhoo, so I'm taking 400mcg daily of BPC and I notice that it has totally changed the way my benzo affects me. I had never developed a tolerance to my benzo in all those 15 years and 15-30mg always put me to sleep for a good 8 hours and I never needed more and felt pretty good when I woke up. Now 30mg barely even makes me sleepy and I feel like shit when I wake up. So the BPC has basically ruined my benzo for me. I thought it was suppose to have the opposite effect. (?)

I do want to heal damage done by long-term benzo use, and I'm sure the benzo contributes to my depression, so I am staying on the BPC. It does provide a nice effect after each dose. Is it healing damage, I don't know how to tell that.

I also don't know what I will use for sleep now! 

Edited by Teddy, 28 February 2018 - 07:23 PM.

#6 Daniel Cooper

• Topic Starter
  • Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:26 PM

Who's BPC are you using?  

How long have you been taking the BPC?

Aside from your issues with sleeping brought on by the BPC, how is your mental state otherwise?

Yes, my understanding is that it should reverse tolerance.

#7 Teddy

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:34 PM

I have been on it for 1 1/2 weeks, my mental state is mixed, I'm not sure what to make of it. Like, it's doing something, but I don't quite feel myself. There is a "hit" of clear energy from the BPC, but it might be too stimulating and causing anxiety. Of course, I am confounding this by also taking NSI-189. 

Yes, I thought it was suppose to reverse tolerance and I was hoping I could reduce my dose and still get the sleep benefits, but it just blew up my benzo. 

I got my BPC from Limitless Life. It comes as a nasal spray. 

#8 Daniel Cooper

• Topic Starter
  • Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 08:04 PM

I know less about nasal delivery.  I assume it should work, but there are less people doing it.  I had planned on doing subq or oral.

#9 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:27 AM

I have not tried it but I re-visited my interest in Russian nootropics/drugs yesterday when looking for a new supplier for Cerebrolysin (and perhaps some Semax for my mother....) and here are some possible drugs that seem interesting to me:

Mexidol/Emozypine (I know one user here tried the injectible variant for protracted benzo withdrawal and it seemed it was at least decent. what makes me suspicious about this one is it supposedly helps for every ailment in the universe, but I found it only costs like 10 dollars for a pack (extrapharmacy) so maybe I will get some for my father (alcoholic and recently quit benzos)

https://www.reddit.c...o_far/?sort=old

http://photos.imagee...exidolPaper.pdf

Cerebrolysin ( I think it is great. I used it after I had quit benzos for ~6 months, it really cleared up my thinking, and helped with speech at the time. I also think it has noticeable anti-depressant activity and just generally improves thinking and tolerance to stress. Only noticeable and common side effect for me is getting tired sometimes while taking it, but this goes away when stopping. I think it has more significant long-term effects than most other substances often mentioned on this forum )

Semax 

Selank

Edited by Keizo, 04 March 2018 - 11:31 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 makemoneyskipowder

• Registrant
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 04:08 PM

Daniel Cooper,  see my intro I just posted.  I had no idea multiple benzo wd sufferers would be on here, right in line with me.  I hope you are on benzo buddies, it is difficult to sort through / too much info, but there is prob more specific stuff there.  

I did try BPC157 for about 90 days.  I did injections, my friends mom is a nurse and lives nearby, and she was a pro at mixing it, keeping it hygienic, and giving me subcutaneous shots until I learned how.  I did find some benefit.  

However, far and away greatest benefit was DNRS.  am not supposed to use 'commercial' talk, but I have no affiliation, and know you are hurting and have been there.  try it.  I did the DVDs over a long weekend, and tinkered on and off for months.  the first month I committed to daily practice, 1hr + a day, I had major gains.  There's others on benzo buddies that report on this.  keep going 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157, benzos, benzo withdrawal, benzo recovery, z-drug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users