• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Could chemical castration (pill) extend lifespan 19 years?

longevity lifespan castration chemical castration enunch foxy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 08:50 PM

This article describes a variety of studies Men Can Live 20 Years Longer... But There's A High Cost

That makes me wonder if puberty blockers and things like cyproterone acetate could lengthen lifespan with a pill.

Or, just possibly, an immunization that creates antibodies to testosterone.

This apparently lists sources, possibly without a prescription https://transit.org....t-internet.html

Also, as regard to sex, it is possible sex drugs, one of which is known as Foxy could be taken to restore or increase sex drive even with chemical castration. I think Foxy works on both men and women.

• Ill informed x 1

#2 Darryl

• 650 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:51 PM

3 years at most.

The Adventist health studies demonstrate that most of the difference between male and female longevity is due to lifestyle. Being Adventists, they have markedly reduced male risk factors (no drinking, almost no smoking), and are highly social. Among "healthy Adventists' (vegetarians who exercise vigorously at least 3 times weekly, eat nuts >4 times each week. BMI < 25.90 (males), <25.20 (females), never smokers) mean male lifespan was 87 years and mean female lifespan 88.5 years, a difference of only 1.5 years. 

• like x 1

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: longevity, lifespan, castration, chemical castration, enunch, foxy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users