A-Not interfere with this and 

B-Enhance this already Righteous stack?

Thanks. 

#2 truboy

• 178 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 01:56 PM

TheFountain hi,

I think your stack looks good.

Could you tell what's your diet looks like? What foods are your staples?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 07:38 AM

TheFountain hi,

I think your stack looks good.

Could you tell what's your diet looks like? What foods are your staples?

I am on a low fat Vegan diet, a sort of Mofified version of the Esselstyn diet.

I eat a lot of green vegetables, and clean minimally processed protein sources. Not from soy.

Most of my plates of food consist of Vegetables, I would say 80% or more. 

I sure do think this contributes largely to mental efficacy.

#4 truboy

• 178 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 05:29 PM

I am on a low fat Vegan diet, a sort of Mofified version of the Esselstyn diet.

I eat a lot of green vegetables, and clean minimally processed protein sources. Not from soy.

Most of my plates of food consist of Vegetables, I would say 80% or more. 

I sure do think this contributes largely to mental efficacy.

Could you tell what foods most of you calories are coming from? Is it grains, or tubers (sweet potatoes/potatoes), or fruits?

I am trying to move to  vegan diet, but i had hard time getting calories in. I eat lots of kale, spinach, broccoli, but they are not that calorie dense.

One of the reasons i asked this question is cause i stumbled upon your post from 2009 when you said that oats make you sick.

I seem to get same reaction.

Edited by truboy, 14 September 2020 - 05:39 PM.

#5 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 03:55 AM

Could you tell what foods most of you calories are coming from? Is it grains, or tubers (sweet potatoes/potatoes), or fruits?

I am trying to move to  vegan diet, but i had hard time getting calories in. I eat lots of kale, spinach, broccoli, but they are not that calorie dense.

One of the reasons i asked this question is cause i stumbled upon your post from 2009 when you said that oats make you sick.

I seem to get same reaction.

Well, none of the above. I get most of my "Calories" if we can call them such, from green vegetables and some cruciferous vegetables also. 

I would actually lean toward calling them Micronutrients moreso. And this might even leave me at a "Calorie" deficit compared to many people who happily consume the SAD daily. 

I do eat Oats from time to time, but overnight fermented or otherwise Gluten free oats. 

I know the posts you are referencing, and I do believe that those are from a time when there was a lot of confused cross-over dietary experimentation, when I actually did not know what was coming from where.

I would say I know, or more appropriately put, my body knows, a lot more now than it did then. 

#6 truboy

• 178 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 11:15 PM

Well, none of the above. I get most of my "Calories" if we can call them such, from green vegetables and some cruciferous vegetables also. 

I would actually lean toward calling them Micronutrients moreso. And this might even leave me at a "Calorie" deficit compared to many people who happily consume the SAD daily. 

I do eat Oats from time to time, but overnight fermented or otherwise Gluten free oats. 

I know the posts you are referencing, and I do believe that those are from a time when there was a lot of confused cross-over dietary experimentation, when I actually did not know what was coming from where.

I would say I know, or more appropriately put, my body knows, a lot more now than it did then. 

Could you provide examples of green vegetables that you eat? (i get cruciferous ones...)

#7 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 03:05 AM

Could you provide examples of green vegetables that you eat? (i get cruciferous ones...)

Tons of Spinach, Arugula, Kale and Even collard greens. 

I cook them all right now because I have Braces for like another year. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#8 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 08:24 AM

Update,

Got ahold of some Piracetam which is "On hold" here in the USA due to someone mislabelling it or something. 

Took first dosage tonight. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic, brain, stack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users