* * * * - 3 votes

Benzo withdrawal 14 months off, still suffering with cognitive impairment

benzodiazepine withdrawal cognitive impairment

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#91 thegron

• 53 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:29 AM

Hey AwesomeName. Firstly, you have an awesome name lol. Sorry, i couldn't resist..

Secondly, I'm not sure how useful Cerebrolysin would be but you can give it a shot regardless. Also, I think I remember it being really expensive but I can't remember.

Personally, I've found almost nothing that helps with the PAWS but my PAWS have gotten significantly better over the past 6 or 7 months. I'm so grateful. So it really just takes time. Hang in there!

#92 AwesomeName

• 47 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:20 AM

Hey AwesomeName. Firstly, you have an awesome name lol. Sorry, i couldn't resist..

lol thanks

Secondly, I'm not sure how useful Cerebrolysin would be but you can give it a shot regardless. Also, I think I remember it being really expensive but I can't remember.

Personally, I've found almost nothing that helps with the PAWS but my PAWS have gotten significantly better over the past 6 or 7 months. I'm so grateful. So it really just takes time. Hang in there!

It's been about 4 years since I stopped taking benzos and I feel the exact same way I felt 4-6 months after my last dose(Terrible working memory problems, emotionally blunted, can't sleep, weird uncomfortable chest sensations/sometimes pain.).
I plan on buying a lot of flumazenil from china and injecting it or taking it in suppository form for over a month. That and flumazenil.
I just want this to stop. :(
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 thegron

• 53 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:28 AM

Wow that's very odd. Has it gotten ANY better since you stopped the benzos?? Because it is possible for semi-permanent effects but everyone I've talked to has reported at least some improvement since they stopped.

In your case, pharmacological intervention is necessary but be careful with the flumazenil.

Somebody posted this the other day: http://www.sciencedi...09130570300114X

^^ It talks about a compound in Kudzu root which antagonizes the GABAR but also affects serotoninergic receptors to prevent convulsions normally seen with these antagonists. Might be worth looking into. Also, naloxone and naltrexone (mu opioid antagonists) purportedly upregulated GABA receptors.

http://link.springer...7/s007020050021

#94 Kompota

• Topic Starter
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:16 AM

I see someone has bumped my topic, so I will post an update.

At 22 months off, I am still not at 100%, but very-very close. Healing kicked in around months 15-16 (shortly after starting the topic here) and by month 18 - cognitive issues aside - I reached a point where I could have declared myself healed. So the time frame estimated by Dr. Ashton does not seem unreasonable. At month 20 I considered my GABA receptors had healed enough to allow me to sleep without any remedy, so I took my last Trazodone (25 mg for sleep). No trouble at all. Sleep was a bit worse initially after that, but it settled down quickly within 2-3 weeks. No rebound insomnia.

During months 18-19 I tried Noopept 2x10 mg /day (got my hands on it from original russian supplier). Not much of a difference in cognitive function, but maybe there was some long-term effect on neurogenesis, who knows. One noticeable effect was the very intensive dreaming, it seems my REM sleep was returning, which I consider to be a very good sign.

So far, from the start of April things are getting even better. I am about to reach a new baseline of cognitive function only a fraction below 100%. Early in the mornings when cortisol levels are high, it feels almost normal, but it fades a bit between 10-11 AM and then it fades gradually during the day.

If things continue to improve at this pace, I plan to resume work on my projects within a few months.

Edited by Kompota, 18 April 2013 - 05:49 AM.

• like x 2

#95 inw

• 45 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:27 AM

Kompta -

Glad you're making progress! I started Celexa again b/c at 10 months off I was slammed with insane panic attacks and severe adrenaline rushes that lasted hours. I think it may be helping for that and the anxiety but I have had a fatigue and dizziness that makes it hard to do just about everything. I can get out of the house once in a while but it's a chore. I'm ~11.5 months off now.

#96 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:50 AM

stuff

congrats on the progress. out of curiosity how old are you? I've a family member who has been on benzos 5+ years and is older in age. I'm afraid they have permanently warped their brain and recovery will be near impossible.

#97 haps

• 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:09 PM

ive just read first post no topic. I think that your mistake is looking in more chemicals and 'curing' GABA receptors. Its addict thinking in my opinion and im one as well ;p For example If you are weak go to gym its makes you stronger and increase dopamine leves as well.
As for the chems, try noopept it literally cured my short term memory, even when im on benzo.

Edited by haps, 18 April 2013 - 12:13 PM.

#98 Kompota

• Topic Starter
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

congrats on the progress. out of curiosity how old are you? I've a family member who has been on benzos 5+ years and is older in age. I'm afraid they have permanently warped their brain and recovery will be near impossible.

I'll turn 34 in May.

I doubt it is permanent, but it may be harder and take longer for elderly people to withdraw.
I remember a member on benzobuddies who was approaching her 70-s if I am correct. She tried to withdraw and held on for 2 years or more. But as time went on and progress had been so slow, she decided there was no point in suffering any longer. So she reinstated. She said that she only wanted to spend her remaining time on earth watching her grandchildren grow.

#99 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

I'll turn 34 in May.

I doubt it is permanent, but it may be harder and take longer for elderly people to withdraw.

Ever consider taking a beta blocker?

#100 devant

• 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

Have you tried Ginko Biloba extract 24% flavonoids, 8 isoterpends???

Is a GABA negative allosteric modulator and at the same time it blocks glutamate release.

I cant put links yet, so wirte "Herbal Products and GABA Receptors" in google and read first result.

I am triying it.

Edited by devant, 21 May 2013 - 05:42 PM.

#101 Kompota

• Topic Starter
  • 81 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:08 AM

Is a GABA negative allosteric modulator and at the same time it blocks glutamate release.

I cant put links yet, so wirte "Herbal Products and GABA Receptors" in google and read first result.

I am triying it.

I was taking a combination formula containing:
- Omega 3
- Ginko Biloba 60 mg
- Pholic acid
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B12

Haven't felt much of a difference, but who knows it may have helped me in the long term.

I thought Ginko Biloba was only a GABA receptor antagonist. Now I read it is a negative allosteric modulator. And NMDA antagonist (glutamate blocker) ? Interesting.

23+ months update: a few days ago I had a window which lasted about 2 days, where I felt so damn close to 100%. It seems the end of the journey is not that far away.

#102 AwesomeName

• 47 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:19 AM

I am triying it.

- Omega 3
- Ginko Biloba 60 mg
- Pholic acid
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B12

Haven't felt much of a difference, but who knows it may have helped me in the long term.

I thought Ginko Biloba was only a GABA receptor antagonist. Now I read it is a negative allosteric modulator. And NMDA antagonist (glutamate blocker) ? Interesting.

23+ months update: a few days ago I had a window which lasted about 2 days, where I felt so damn close to 100%. It seems the end of the journey is not that far away.

Are you drinking while your brain heals from benzos?

After I got off benzos I started drinking a lot more. I know this is bad for the healing process.

Do you actually feel much better?

Are you going to try cerebrolysin?

#103 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:50 AM

Yeah, I'd also like to know, by how much does, close to daily drinking (only 1-2 Beers usually ) influence the healing process from Benzo withdrawal?

#104 devant

• 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

I am triying it.

- Omega 3
- Ginko Biloba 60 mg
- Pholic acid
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B12

You should use a 200mg extract standarized for 80mg of active compounds. It is working for me in some way, I feel that something is changiing, not for good but not for bad, there is movement in my brain.

I dont know if NMDA antagonist, just say that blocks glutamate release, they don't tell how it makes it.

They don't tell where ginkgo actives bind in the GABA receptor but, there is evidence that:

"Taking Ginkgo along with alprazolam might decrease the effects of alprazolam." ;)

I am searching more info but I dont find anything. Just GABA antagonist in a lot of studies.

#105 ColoradoPAWS

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

Hi Kompota - I have been following your progress since I have tapered off klonopin . I am 10 months off benzos but like you have severe paws. I told my wife your recent post at 2 years off has you back almost at 100 percent. I saw another thread were you interested in a group buy on an experimental drug which made me realize you might not be better to your satisfaction. I was really hoping you are fully back as your progress has given me hope. I think you continued to work during all this and I am trying to hold on to my job as a project manager. The stress is doing a number on me but when I read you were a computer programmer still able to work you really gave me hope. Please let me know how you are doing now. How is your anxiety level now as compared to ore benzo and your ability to work. Thank you in advance ! I appreciate you keeping this thread up to date.

#106 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

I was on clonazepam for about 4 months. My doses were up to 3mg daily. For some reason, I was able to quit cold turkey without withdrawl. Being on it did cause significant intellectual impairment though. I'd highly recommend anything over benzos to anyone else with anxiety problems. Afobazole, propranolol, nicotinamide, buspirone - even CBT. Just not a benzo unless you absolutely have exhausted every other option. Too many shrinks hand them out like candy considering their side effect profile, they probably don't belong on schedule IV with relatively safe drugs like Modafinil and Methylphenidate.

#107 ColoradoPAWS

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hi 3Alarm it is amazing and fortunate that you never got PAWS. I guess if your Gaba receptors don't down regulate or didn't at the point you stopped you turn out OK. I was on klonopin for four years and was in tolerance withdrawal for years although I did not understand it was the benzos at the time. I guess the longer your using the greater the odds of your receptors down regulating. It's crazy because some users only take benzos for a couple of weeks and end up with PAWS .

#108 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

Hi 3Alarm it is amazing and fortunate that you never got PAWS. I guess if your Gaba receptors don't down regulate or didn't at the point you stopped you turn out OK. I was on klonopin for four years and was in tolerance withdrawal for years although I did not understand it was the benzos at the time. I guess the longer your using the greater the odds of your receptors down regulating. It's crazy because some users only take benzos for a couple of weeks and end up with PAWS .

Quite possible that me being on Carbamazepine at the same time played some role in the lack of symptoms, although clinical trails show it is not statistically significant in effect on average.

#109 ColoradoPAWS

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:25 PM

Hi 3Alarm - that is interesting. It does appear carbamazepine may interact with the Gaba receptors. Are you still on carbamazepine ?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7603459
by P Granger - 1995 - Cited by 79 - Related articles
In cortical neuron recordings, the current induced by 1 microM GABA was enhanced by carbamazepine ...

Edited by ColoradoPAWS, 03 July 2013 - 05:26 PM.

#110 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

Hi 3Alarm - that is interesting. It does appear carbamazepine may interact with the Gaba receptors. Are you still on carbamazepine ?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7603459
by P Granger - 1995 - Cited by 79 - Related articles
In cortical neuron recordings, the current induced by 1 microM GABA was enhanced by carbamazepine ...

I had to stop for a while due to what I thought was possible Stevens-Johnson-Syndrome, but I am now. I stopped Klonopin about 3 weeks before my SJS scare, and went back onto Carbamazepine about a week ago.

#111 bugasman

• 54 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:52 PM

I used only 0.25 mg clonazepam daily for 8 months and after one month off still suffering some withdrawal like impaired cognition and sometimes very bad depression and anxiety. The worst is the physical sxs, like ear ringing, muscle spasms, heart palpitations and usually my arm or feet numbs... Every week I get better and I'm glad to drop this shit. Catuaba is a herb that made me realize the hazards that clonazepam was doing to me. It helps mood and anxiety and is a good anti-benzo addiction.

#112 ColoradoPAWS

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:16 AM

Hi Bugasman. I never heard of that herb. I googled it but do not see any interaction with gaba, which might be a good thing. I sounds like it helps your cog fog- am I understanding you correctly ? I would be very interested to try it. It does not look like many folks have tried it for benzo paws. Can you advise if your taking the bark as supplements or as a tea? Can you tell what dose and how long you gave used it ? Is this a supplement that you cycle on and off or can you take everyday without building a tolerance. Do you take in the morning ? Thanks !

#113 Kompota

• Topic Starter
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

Hi Kompota - I have been following your progress since I have tapered off klonopin . I am 10 months off benzos but like you have severe paws. I told my wife your recent post at 2 years off has you back almost at 100 percent. I saw another thread were you interested in a group buy on an experimental drug which made me realize you might not be better to your satisfaction. I was really hoping you are fully back as your progress has given me hope. I think you continued to work during all this and I am trying to hold on to my job as a project manager. The stress is doing a number on me but when I read you were a computer programmer still able to work you really gave me hope. Please let me know how you are doing now. How is your anxiety level now as compared to ore benzo and your ability to work. Thank you in advance ! I appreciate you keeping this thread up to date.

Well, it is true I had some "window" days when cognition felt so close to normal. Also, in the early mornings when Cortisol is high, it feels that way as well, but with a slow decline after that in course of the day. However my baseline is still below 100%, at 90% perhaps.

UPDATE

I see my last post was about six weeks ago. Some interesting development since then. I have been extremely lucky to meet a top medical person from Russia, who lives here in Bulgaria. A professor, a member of the Academy of Sciences, 30+ years of work experience and so on. His primary field is anesthesiology / reanimatology, but he has been specializing and shown extensive interest in brain study. He has several papers published on the topic, particularly about the aspect of "individual's brain functional asymmetry and interaction of the hemispheres" and how there are certain patterns which determine our minds. More importantly - the effects of psycho- and neuroactive drugs on all of this. All in all the ultimate person to have a talk with for a benzo-sufferer. As opposed to the utter ignorance of psychiatrists and neurologists, who basically deny the existence of PAWS, I was so glad to finally meet a member of the medical profession, who is knowledgeable in this very specific subject. He fully acknowledges my condition and said it is all very real. He believed every single word of mine and was not surprised from anything.

He had some very interesting things to mention. If we consider our brains as a puzzle: at 24+ months off I already have most of those pieces - 93-94% perhaps. But it will not be until I find those last few pieces before I feel like my old self. Cognition with memory (short-term especially) and learning ability is the very last symptom to get back to normal, he said. It should happen by 3 years off.

On the means to speed up the process.

I mentioned to him that I consider using some neurotrophic compounds like Cerebrolysin. He said there is one russian-made neurotrophic drug, which was supposedly MORE EFFECTIVE than Cerebrolysin - Mexifin. Maybe people here have heard of various russian nootropic / neurotrophic compounds like Semax, Actovegin, Cortexin and Mexidol. Actually, Mexifin is a "newer version" of Mexidol. I believe there are three reasons why Mexidol does not have more supportive reviews.
Firstly - it has been used not only per IM and IV-injection, but it also has a peroral version. We know that IM / IV may increase the effect of a certain drug dramatically, not by mere %, but by few times. This may be the case here.
Secondly - Mexidol in ampules for injection includes a preservative in the form of sodium bisulfate. In fact, that is a limiting factor on the possible dosage, since sodium bisulfate is toxic.
Thirdly - as all neurotrophic compounds, positive effects are not immediate, but rather commulative. It takes time to reap the benefits. People are impatient though, and tend to rush with their verdicts.

Simply explained: Mexifin is basicaly Mexidol without the preservative (so no limitation on dosage) and it comes only in ampules for IM / IV injection. No peroral option - it is just pointless.

I was sceptical initially -"more effective than Cerebro ?" Looking at the molecule of the compound it appears to be very similar to Vitamin B6. The doctor however said that despite similarity in chemical structure, it has nothing to do with simple Vitamin B6. It has a very high rate of blood-brain barrier penetration, a cholinergic effect on neurons, prevents oxidative stress and so on. Also, the description states that it "potentiates the action of benzodiazepines". For the unaware, this may sound bad at first glance, but it means it works towards restoring normal receptor function. Of course, that wouldn't happen overnight. It is not GABAergic in direct sense ! Unlike Cerebrolysin, it is fully synthetical and this lowers the risk of some allergies and - arguably - eliminates the possibility of carrying over encephalitic diseases (altough I generally don't believe in such risks with Cerebrolysin).

The doctor gave me a standard package of 10 ampules x 5ml. He is getting it straight from the manufacturing plant in Russia, since the manager there is a friend of him. It is dirty cheap - the package cost me about 14 USD. He suggested the best way is an IV-infusion, but as I was going to do it all myself, and I obviously can't handle an IV myself, he said to do an IM-injection each 2 days. So I did a 20-days course (10 ampules).

Posted Image

Here is my experience.
The innitial short-term effect may rather be a bit unpleasant - increased agitation (anxiety if you call it that way) and sleep got a bit worse as well. However, this whole benzo mess has teached me to look beyond short-term discomfort. When I am talking about "discomfort", I am putting things into perspective. I am so far past beyond acute withdrawal, the intensity of symptoms is at such a level, that it no longer bothers me. It is not about "anxiety" any more. I have fully accepted temporary discomfort with an outlook of long-term benefits.
And indeed, I feel things started to shift into the right direction. It is almost a week since I completed the course and I sense an evolution of overall condition. I wake up with more energy and although there is still a way to go, I feel a breakthrough. Somehow, I have the feeling the fog has started to lift. In a subjective sense, earlier it was rather about a slow and sluggish mind with a complete lack of mental energy. Now it has somehow shifted towards more agitation, but at the same time it comes with more energy. It is if the brain has started to work at higher revs than needed, for it to be able to process complex information and this affects cognition in a negative way. However, even this is slowly resolving. The brain is definitely waking up.

I tend to attribute the "more energetic, but at the same time more agitated brain" to some Glutamate hyperactivity, not because of impaired GABA function by itself, but as part of all complex neuroadaptations due to benzodiazepine use, in form of a long-term potentiation of the glutamergic system. During our conversation, the doctor said something like "let's see how things unfold for you, and we may consider a NMDA antagonist OR agonist, depending on that". I didn't ask about details (he has something in mind), but it seems at the later stages of PAWS it is rather about glutamergic hyperactivity rather than gabaergic underperformance. It is about finding a very fine balance of NMDA activation. Too little - bad, too much - even worse. In my present condition, it seems to go rather into the "too much" direction.

I have looked at information about Memantine here on Longecity. It seems it may be the right substance for me. It states that Memantine eliminates only excessive NMDA activity, being a "low-affinity voltage-dependent uncompetitive antagonist". The question mark is if it could attribute to normalization of glutamergic activity in the long term. I have just asked the doctor per e-mail about his opinion on Memantine and if it could be beneficial in my condition. I am awaiting his reply.

I plan to go for another Mexifin - course in about 3-4 months time as suggested by the doctor. In the meantime I am considering doing a monthly Cerebrolysin course (in about 1 month from now). Maybe I could perform a comparison between Cerebro and Mexifin, although that would be difficult, since in subjective sense things are constantly evolving and shifting.

I wanted to say that, although there is still road ahead of me, improvements really kicked in recently (with some help).
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#114 ColoradoPAWS

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

Hi Kompota- WOW ! Thank you so much for the update. It helps me to understand that learning capabilities may still be challenged at 2 years off. I wonder if B6 taken orally would have any positive impact . In any case I am glad you have such a reputable medical professional providing guidance to you on such an experimental drug. You are brave to try this-I could not do it. I am really glad to hear that it appears to be helping you recover the final pieces . I think I am going to try to focus on some basic changes. My energy level is low and I have not been able to motivate myself to do any exercise. It's been 10 months off so I feel it's me being lazy, but I think if I can start by getting on a treadmill and doing some running it may help. I have heard it can help my CNS . I don't know if it can speed the process of recovery but it may atleast make me feel more recovered. .hi Kompota it would really be cool if what you discovered one day gets developed into an acceptable treatment to reverse this awful condition. Best wishes to you.

#115 inw

• 45 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

Very interesting Kompta - I think you are very close! I'm at 14 months now, but still have agoraphobia, EXTREME fatigue, and get some randon panic/anxiety attacks. Still can't go anywhere I want when I want. I tried Celexa when the anxiety got really bad a few months ago, but even at 20mg I didn't feel much different at all. I really don't want to try 5 different SSRI's to see which one will make me feel normal and functional.

#116 ColoradoPAWS

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

Hi Guys - Devant seems to have some promising findings with other BB members in the last month using a certain blend of ginko.
The interesting thing is they are using it alone, not part of. stack and although symptoms flair up for the first few days they are having significant improvement thereafter. I stopped taking ginko because my sx flavored up but reading this detail I think this is worth another look. Short term pain for long term gain.

http://www.benzobudd...p?topic=81617.0

#117 Kompota

• Topic Starter
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

Hi Kompota- WOW ! Thank you so much for the update. It helps me to understand that learning capabilities may still be challenged at 2 years off. I wonder if B6 taken orally would have any positive impact . In any case I am glad you have such a reputable medical professional providing guidance to you on such an experimental drug. You are brave to try this-I could not do it. I am really glad to hear that it appears to be helping you recover the final pieces . I think I am going to try to focus on some basic changes. My energy level is low and I have not been able to motivate myself to do any exercise. It's been 10 months off so I feel it's me being lazy, but I think if I can start by getting on a treadmill and doing some running it may help. I have heard it can help my CNS . I don't know if it can speed the process of recovery but it may atleast make me feel more recovered. .hi Kompota it would really be cool if what you discovered one day gets developed into an acceptable treatment to reverse this awful condition. Best wishes to you.

It is not an experimental drug actually, one can obtain it in any pharmacy in Russia. It is relatively new, but it has been on the market for a few years. Initially it was developed for some military purposes, but it is not classified. It is no miracle drug for sure, but something which could work in the long term (as I mentioned it takes time to start feeling the benefits) by shortening the time of PAWS. Something like Cerebrolysin.

Vitamin B6 can only help in the long term, although any immediate effects may be hard to notice.

Same with physical exercise, and I can confirm it could be somewhat hard in the earlier stages of withdrawal.

#118 ColoradoPAWS

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

Hi Kompota - thanks! What do you think if this ginko thread from Devant ? It looks promising...

#119 Kompota

• Topic Starter
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

Very interesting Kompta - I think you are very close! I'm at 14 months now, but still have agoraphobia, EXTREME fatigue, and get some randon panic/anxiety attacks. Still can't go anywhere I want when I want. I tried Celexa when the anxiety got really bad a few months ago, but even at 20mg I didn't feel much different at all. I really don't want to try 5 different SSRI's to see which one will make me feel normal and functional.

I turned a big corner between months 15 and 18, so hold on, a major relief may be close.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 Kompota

• Topic Starter
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

Short term pain for long term gain.

That is what I try to explain - better to have some temporary discomfort in order to get some long term benefits. It is not a sprint race anyway, it is a marathon. So it is difficult to put an exact measure of perceived improvements due to use of a certain compound, when healing is slow and gradual. It does not mean that drug or supplement is not beneficial in the long game though.

Now I realize, I may have been in a certain "comfort zone" for too long.

Edited by Kompota, 04 July 2013 - 06:51 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: benzodiazepine, withdrawal, cognitive, impairment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users