- - - - -

Blue Brain boost discontinued methylene blue

methylene blue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 06:42 PM

Blue Brain Boost is no longer offering Methylene Blue. Does anyone know why? What is a good alternate source?

#2 Blueflash

• 61 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:59 AM

i use a product called oxidal from idealabsdc dot com. It's supposed to be pharmaceutical grade which i gather is important due to heavy metal contamination.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:16 PM

i use a product called oxidal from idealabsdc dot com. It's supposed to be pharmaceutical grade which i gather is important due to heavy metal contamination.

It has  a high dose of caffeine too, does it make you hyper? 

#4 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:20 PM

On the website it says to use Oxidal topically. Is that how you use it? Or do you take it orally? 

Edited by geo12the, 02 September 2019 - 05:20 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Blueflash

• 61 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:30 PM

Caffeine does make it more powerful, but never no jitters for me. I take it with 200 mg caffeine for increased effect. I've used it topically, orally and sublingually. I find orally is best for me. Since it's a "research chemical", they have to say it's not for oral use. There's a forum with plenty info if you Google ray peat oxidal.

Edit to add that is 400 micrograms and not milligrams in oxidal. Added forum info also

Edited by Blueflash, 02 September 2019 - 05:41 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: methylene blue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users