Do I have an Benign Tumor?

benign tumor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:38 AM

Im thinking I have an tumour in my brain somewhere. Becuase tumour  health effects get worse as you grow up. which fits me.

I dont know where I have this tumour but im thinking since I have a anxiety problem and I relate my anxiety problems due to overexpression of corticotropin releasing hormones then the tumour has to be located at that place right? So where is the corticotropin releasing hormones + 1 and 2 located in the brain? hippocampus?

I have many defects in my genes according to Selfdecode that has to do with tumour surpressing..

https://www.selfdeco...m/gene/tnfaip3/

https://www.selfdeco...om/gene/cdkn2a/

https://www.selfdeco...dvanced-summary

https://www.selfdeco...om/gene/trim24/

https://www.selfdecode.com/gene/chek2/

https://www.selfdecode.com/gene/wwox/

are there any other genes I should look up that could tell me I have a  tumour  ?

I dont know if I have a benign tumor or some other type...

But since all the pressure is in my head im thinking thats where the tumour is.. Since I dont have any pain elsewhere... would that make sense? the pressure I feel constantly is like in the middel inside of my brain. Any ideas?

I have an appointment with my doctor on 5 april.. What should I tell her?...... that I think I have an tumour? please help.......I appericate any information.

Edited by farshad, 26 March 2018 - 01:44 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#2 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:16 AM

This is complete nonsense. 

Feel free to tell your doctor that you have a tumor and it was implanted in your brain by aliens from the planet Aztron.  We know they are from that planet because Aztron begins with the letter A just like the word anxiety does.  Because they both begin with A, they are rooted in the same thing.  It's an intergalactic conspiracy.

That's about the extent of the logic here.

You do not have a brain tumor.  You tell your doctor your symptoms and you stop reading things on the Internet, making things up, speculating on nonsense and posting about it.

Edited by prophets, 26 March 2018 - 02:21 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:35 AM

This is complete nonsense. 

Feel free to tell your doctor that you have a tumor and it was implanted in your brain by aliens from the planet Aztron.  We know they are from that planet because Aztron begins with the letter A just like the word anxiety does.  Because they both begin with A, they are rooted in the same thing.  It's an intergalactic conspiracy.

That's about the extent of the logic here.

You do not have a brain tumor.  You tell your doctor your symptoms and you stop reading things on the Internet, making things up, speculating on nonsense and posting about it.

Causes of Benign Tumors

• Genetics

according to WebMD. Besides you said it yourself you cant have overactive CRH unless you have an tumour. thanks for pointing it out to me. You are nonsense. You can keep wishing for my downfall and steer me in the wrong direction but I know now that it is an tumour and nothing can change my mind . Like i said in the post I will speak to my doctor first about this so you can calm down kid, but your comment/post is a waste of my time.  You have already said this 3 times before... can you please gett off my nuts? Lol.You know what else starts with an A? asshole , thats what you are right now.

Im gonna keep posting and you are gonna Keep reading about it.  please dont reply to this or any of my threads anymore.

Edited by farshad, 26 March 2018 - 02:41 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1

#4 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:59 AM

what type of tumor would fit my description? pituitary adenomas?

#5 bariotako

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:27 AM

That's why I will never  use selfdecoded,  this website will probably destroy your life,  because it  detect  defect on your gene for tumor suppress, you will be  always anxious , you'll always believe you have a tumor somewhere . You'll spend the rest of your life stressing 

The only way   to know if you have tumor, its MRI 

If you want to do an MRI, tell to your doctor that you have Tinnitus in ONE SIDE + dizzines

I think you dont have tumor, but  thank to selfdecoded, you have destroyed your life 

Good luck with your nocebo effect  

Edited by bariotako, 26 March 2018 - 11:29 AM.

• Agree x 3
  • Unfriendly x 1

#6 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:56 PM

I have many defects in my genes according to Selfdecode that has to do with tumour surpressing..

are there any other genes I should look up that could tell me I have a  tumour  ?

Holly Moses. How worse can wrongly understood genetics go?

• Needs references x 2
  • Agree x 1

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:53 PM

• bookmark.png Needs references x 1

Anyone needing references, go to SelfDecode farshad himself has linked to. That's also why he asks such questions here, since anyone there would immediately recognize his lacking comprehension capabilities..

Farshad, you seriously have severe anxiety, where I can't distinct it from downright paranoia anymore. That is the cause you see danger in every harmless gene, and every neurotransmitter you till now wanted to eliminate. Anything said which isn't confirming this severe paranoia is only furthering your disturbed state of mind.

I fear any medical consultation could lead to a psychiatric diagnosis, and with it multi-pharmacology the years to come with uncertain outcome. I don't think even a perfectly fine brain MRI would appease your paranoia. Nor a less perfect.

For example, just had a MRI last year myself, which showed an old brain-infarction. Neither before or after due to that MRI I feared stroke, neurotransmitters or genes. In the end we all will die from one or an other condition. Being scared like hell doesn't help it the least. Do what you can to prevent most diseases, like good diet, some exercise, avoiding risky behavior, having confidence that the force which brought you that far, also knows much, much more - for also being able to know the perfect time when it's time to leave. Breath deeply, and trust, trust how ever much you studied physiology, you could never understand such a simple thing as a deep breath. Or by worrying about what all could wrong during such a deep breath. It happens on its own, just enjoy the ride as long as it last. It will stop in its own time. Don't ever believe our small linear mind could ever figure such simple things out.

We have only the moment at hand. Enjoy it and don't wast it with things past or things to come. Enjoy. One breath at a time.

Edited by pamojja, 26 March 2018 - 10:58 PM.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Agree x 1

#8 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:10 AM

personal note# tumor in the hypothalamus
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#9 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:29 AM

personal note 2# benign tumor in the  Temporal Lobe or Frontal lobe

Will have a brain scan soon, will update results and will provide pictures if indeed I do have a tumor.

This is a WILD prediction but I think im different.. My body has an tumor but the way my body handles it is it releases CRH (cortisol releasing hormone) to cope with it.. I dont know how or why but I think by constantly increasing CRH it somehow dampens the effect of the tumor. And I think the it increases serotonin too...

Edited by farshad, 28 March 2018 - 09:46 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#10 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:57 PM

I mean comon this makes sense.. when have you ever heard of a tumor in the hypothalamus? never.

The hypothalamus uses corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH or corticoliberin) to tell the pituitary to release corticotropin. So a tumor there would lead to excess of CRH.. Like ive been saying all this time its all making sense now its all connected.

and the The hypothalamus is linked to the amygdala.. so tumor in hypothalamus 》excess crh release》elevated ACTH》 overactive amygdala. And of course many other problems...

Edited by farshad, 29 March 2018 - 12:08 AM.

#11 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:02 AM

tumor in hypothalamus > paraventricular nucleus(pvn)> excess CRH RELEASE> inflammanation

Edited by farshad, 30 March 2018 - 03:05 AM.

#12 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:02 AM

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5488327/

Computed tomography (CT) of the abdomen revealed a cecal mass which was identified as a predominantly CRH-secreting neuroendocrine tumor. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first reported case of an ACTH/CRH co-secreting tumor of the cecum presenting with biochemical features suggestive of Cushing’s disease.

A patient has a tumor that is secreting excess CRH. The tumor cells do not respond to normal stimuli, nor to negative feedback regulation. You measure the levels of ACTH and cortisol in the patient's plasma.

Cushing syndrome secondary to CRH-producing Wilms tumor in a 6 year old.
https://www.ncbi.nlm...ubmed/25153573/

Excess corticotropin releasing hormone-binding protein in the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis in transgenic mice.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...cles/PMC508722/

https://www.cancerfo...s-few-questions

Edited by farshad, 30 March 2018 - 04:46 AM.

#13 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:59 AM

a tumor of the paraventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus might manifest itself by an excess of CRH . Excessive release of corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) from the paraventricular nucleus of thehypothalamus  is what I believe I have due to tumor.

The hypothalamus releases CRH ( Corticotropin-releasing hormone) than the anterior pituitary releases ACTH (Adrenocorticotropic hormone) the adrenal cortex releases cortisol cortisol stimulates gluconeogenesis which rasies blood glucose levels.

The paraventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus has a major role in thyroid hormone feedback regulation of thyrotropin synthesis and secretion.

#14 Jesuisfort

• 37 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:35 PM

Hello, my father got a tumor  in the hypothalamus, their symptom was : 

He almost get blind in one eye 

- Headache 

Symptom from blood test : 

-  very High prolactin ( out of range)

- very  High HGH ( out of range)

He got An MRI at Emergency  and they found the benign tumor

His tumor was removed   several days after the diagnostic without any problem 

If you think you have a benign tumor, i Advise you  to get an MRI,  

Edited by Jesuisfort, 30 March 2018 - 12:36 PM.

#15 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:56 PM

Hello, my father got a tumor  in the hypothalamus, their symptom was : 

He almost get blind in one eye 

- Headache 

Symptom from blood test : 

-  very High prolactin ( out of range)

- very  High HGH ( out of range)

He got An MRI at Emergency  and they found the benign tumor

His tumor was removed   several days after the diagnostic without any problem 

If you think you have a benign tumor, i Advise you  to get an MRI,  

Did he have any  anxiety problems? my theory is I have a tumor in my hypothalamus in the  paraventricular nucleus that constantly releases CRH ( cortisol releasing hormone)

Was it in his pituatary gland you mean?

Edited by farshad, 30 March 2018 - 04:20 PM.

#16 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:51 PM

Personal note: Dysautonomia

The parasympathetic nervous system (PNS) controls homeostasis and the body at rest and is responsible for the body's "rest and digest" function. The sympathetic nervous system (SNS) controls the body's responses to a perceived threat and is responsible for the "fight or flight" response. The PNS and SNS are part of the ANS, or autonomic nervous system which is responsible for the involuntary functions of the human body.

imbalance of sympathetic/parasympathetic systems in favor of sympathetic   would be in constant "fight-or-flight" mode.

Edited by farshad, 01 April 2018 - 03:58 PM.

#17 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:19 AM

https://www.ncbi.nlm...ubmed/20807418/

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/1359172/

#18 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:39 PM

personal note: hypothalamic hamartoma releasing CRH

#19 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:14 PM

personal note: Cysts 

#20 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:40 PM

wow found a very good video:

#21 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:29 PM

why does benign tumors not grow back? surely it will always come back becuase it got there in the first place becuase of your genetics.  You still have the same genes after the tumor is removed so it should come back, but everywhere else I read it says its very rare that benign tumors come back , its mostly maliginant cancerous tumors that come back.

also can a benign tumor become cancerous or is that rare or is that just the case with fast growing beign tumors not slow growing ones.

#22 bariotako

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:10 PM

Shut up.

• Unfriendly x 2
  • Well Written x 1

#23 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:55 PM

Your problem is psychological, but as long as you keep insisting there is something physical/structural wrong you, you cannot be helped.

There is a river in Egypt.....

#24 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:12 PM

Your problem is psychological, but as long as you keep insisting there is something physical/structural wrong you, you cannot be helped.

There is a river in Egypt.....

cool story , I have my MRi 2omorow I will let u know if I have anythig

Edited by farshad, 12 April 2018 - 02:21 PM.

#25 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:29 PM

hm is it possible a mutation in my COMT can have caused tumors? COMT helps break down estrogen byproducts that have the potential to cause DNA mutations and cause cancer. (R) this would explain why I have gyno.

which drugs increase COMT?

Are there any other genes that can cause tumors when mutatet besides COMT? 

Edited by farshad, 14 April 2018 - 11:15 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#26 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:55 PM

mutations in MTHFR too + COMT , what else can contribute to tumors? 

´´The MTHFR gene codes for an enzyme known as methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase or MTHFR. This enzyme is very important for the production of DNA and methylation pathways that are essential for all bodily functions [R]. Genetic variations in the MTHFR gene results in reduced activity of the enzyme produced and have been associated with a series of diseases and conditions, including cardiovascular disorders, neurological defects, some forms of cancer, psychiatric disorders, diabetes, and pregnancy complications ´´

yeah I just did a quick search for tumor and I found a whole bunch of mutations involving that... dont know what to think.

Edited by farshad, 15 April 2018 - 12:01 AM.

#27 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:39 AM

my tumor suppressor genes  are all messed up

I think my case is rare, a combination of mutations which people have but not usually together creating something odd,,, maybe

Edited by farshad, 15 April 2018 - 01:44 AM.

#28 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:03 PM

Cushing's Syndrome (CS) which is caused by isolated Corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) production, rather than adrenocorticotropin (ACTH) production, is extremely rare.'

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2942804/

btw I have done the brain scan it was a CT scan not a Mri . Im just waiting for the results now.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5488327/

Computed tomography (CT) of the abdomen revealed a cecal mass which was identified as a predominantly CRH-secreting neuroendocrine tumor

Edited by farshad, 15 April 2018 - 05:10 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: benign tumor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users