• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Where best place to test if a substance is legit?

test substance

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gehirnsirup

• 12 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:40 PM

If I am not scammed, I will receive some nootropics in the next days.

Now I am not sure about the posted COA, so I am considering to test the substances, if they are legit.

Where would you test a substance to verify if its is legit (additionally purity)?

Thanks for input,

Gehirnsuppe

• like x 1

#2 Gehirnsirup

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:11 PM

My brain food powder has arrived.

One of the powders is Noopet. After a 1mg oral test (which tasted really bad), I took 10mg intranasal, because I heard it has the best bioavailability with this ROA.

I did not eat any Choline, because I thought by myself, this could (may be) the only way to test if it is really a nootropic I got. But no headache and brainfog after 45min (yet).

So it would be really nice, if someone could suggest me, where I can test my powders...

Edited by Gehirnsirup, 10 May 2018 - 01:12 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 EFTANG

• 115 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:17 PM

My brain food powder has arrived.

One of the powders is Noopet. After a 1mg oral test (which tasted really bad), I took 10mg intranasal, because I heard it has the best bioavailability with this ROA.

I did not eat any Choline, because I thought by myself, this could (may be) the only way to test if it is really a nootropic I got. But no headache and brainfog after 45min (yet).

So it would be really nice, if someone could suggest me, where I can test my powders...You can post

You can ask for a quote at contractlaboratory.com but testing will cost you.

HPLC testing is best. It means they take a 100% pure reference sample and test your stuff against that. You'll have to pay for the test sample, the lab guy and you will lose your own sample.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users