• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Bad reaction to l-tyrosine - DLPA/ L-phenylalanine worh trying?

l-tyrosine tyrosine phenylalanine bad reaction brainfog dlpa

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grandmaster

• 217 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:47 AM

So over year ago in april 2017 i tried l-tyrosine to boost dopamine and maybe use it instead of caffeine since i have terrible tolerance on it and it makes me sleepy and anxious. L-tyrosine from Swanson in 500mg tablets in any dosage caused terrible brainfog in my case, low mood, anxiety and when i tried to reverse those effects by adding caffeine i felt nearly depressive. Now i dose only magnesimum and sometimes guarana pills but not often since i sometimes get similar side effects i mentioned. I was thinking about buying and trying out DLPA - D,L- Phenylalanine. I read that it should give nice motivation and energy boost and reverse caffeine tolerance. 

I had so bad reaction to L - Tyrosine. Is DLPA worth trying in my case?

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,462 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:06 PM

L-phenylalanine is a precursor to l-tyrosine so I don't see it being any more useful to you.

• Agree x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Grandmaster

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:10 PM

L-phenylalanine is a precursor to l-tyrosine so I don't see it being any more useful to you.

Thats why i thought Galaxyshock, i thought that mechanism of action would make it little different but now im not convinced to try it at all. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: l-tyrosine, tyrosine, phenylalanine, bad reaction, brainfog, dlpa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users